SAN FRANCISCO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Marin Software, provider the leading online advertising management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced that Path Interactive, a leading full-service internet advertising firm has seen significant improvements in client performance as well as time savings with Marin’s powerful and easy to use Facebook advertising management platform.
“Marin has provided a huge increase in efficiency for managing Facebook Ads”
- Advertising on Facebook is an important part of the online media mix for Path Interactive clients and many of their advertisers have increased social media marketing budgets in 2011. As client teams began spending an increasing amount of time managing and optimizing PPC ads on Facebook, Path Interactive turned to the Marin Software platform to make their process more efficient and effective.
- Marin Software’s powerful analysis and optimization solution for Facebook ads, fully integrated with paid search management, has addressed Path Interactive’s workflow needs, allowing them to better manage Facebook ads in the context of each client’s online advertising portfolio.
- With Marin Software optimizing spend according to ad-performance by audience segment, Path Interactive was able to meet client’s Facebook “fan” goals much more efficiently. For example, with one large retail client, using Marin’s automated bid optimization and creative rotation decreased the average cost-per-like by over 30%. For another client, automating the creative refresh process enabled the agency to rotate ads as soon as performance dropped, improving average click-through-rates by up to 35%.
- Path Interactive has also seen impressive time savings by leveraging Marin Software to manage Facebook Ads. Using Marin Creative Rotation has saved Path Interactive hours that were once spent changing creative when click-through rates for ads began to drop. Plus, Marin’s automated alerting and reporting solutions have cut the amount of time spent building client reports by over 20%.
- “Marin has provided a huge increase in efficiency for managing Facebook Ads,” said James Connell Search Director, Path Interactive. “Creative Rotation has helped us maintain performance over time, and the automated bid optimization ensures we are as effective as possible with ad-spend.”
- “Using Marin, we were able to reach higher click-through-rates – way above average, as well as generate thousands of likes while staying within the client’s budget,” said Michael Candullo President and Co-Founder, Path Interactive.
- Complete Path Interactive Case Study
- Search Marketers Guide to Successful Facebook Ads
- Marin Software on Twitter
About Path Interactive:
Path Interactive is a leading search engine marketing & full-service Internet advertising firm providing results oriented ad campaigns for national, regional & local business clients. Path services include Paid Search Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing & Web Development. Specialties include: Digital Marketing, Advertising, Search Engine Marketing, Pay Per Click, SEO, Social Media Marketing.
About Marin Software:
Marin Software is a leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, display, and social marketing. The company provides solutions for advertisers and agencies of all sizes, enabling them to improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Marin Enterprise, the company’s flagship product, addresses the needs of online marketers spending at least $100,000 per month on biddable media. Marin Professional delivers the same power and ease of use as Marin Enterprise, through an application designed for marketers spending less than $100,000 per month on paid search. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin’s technology powers marketing campaigns for over 800 customers managing more than $2 billion of annualized ad spend in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.