BOISE, Idaho--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--CradlePoint announced today the release of its newest Mission-Critical Broadband Router, the MBR1400. Combining CradlePoint’s industry-leading 4G/3G WiPipe technology with key networking features, the MBR1400 delivers continuous network uptime for retail locations, branch offices, and small and medium-sized businesses. As businesses of all size rely increasingly on the cloud, the MBR1400 provides the enterprise-level performance, security and modem reliability needed to ensure businesses stay connected to critical resources at 4G speeds.
“As 4G networks fully roll-out, the MBR1400 provides a whole new way to fully utilize 4G data speed and improve cost savings no matter your industry or the size of your business.”
“The MBR1400 enables businesses to take full advantage of the performance of 4G wireless broadband data services, providing a more cost-effective option than traditional wired networking solutions alone,” said Ryan Adamson, COO of CradlePoint. “As 4G networks fully roll-out, the MBR1400 provides a whole new way to fully utilize 4G data speed and improve cost savings no matter your industry or the size of your business.”
As the leading provider of mobile broadband solutions, CradlePoint specifically designed the MBR1400 to take advantage of high-speed 4G/3G wireless broadband data services, particularly the new LTE mobile data technology. In network tests, the MBR1400 provides download speeds exceeding 20 Mbps and upload speeds exceeding 18 Mbps, more than enough for businesses to reliably utilize cloud-based enterprise applications. In addition to the ability to use high-speed 4G wireless broadband as your primary or secondary data source, the MBR1400 provides a number of critical enterprise-level networking features including:
- 500 MHz MIPS processor platform is designed to provide 100 Mbps performance
- Network failover of primary data input ensures continuous network uptime
- Load balancing of multiple wireless and wired data inputs ensures performance
- Support for CradlePoint Business Grade Modems provides 24x7 reliability, higher performance with external wireless antenna options and modem security for true enterprise deployment
- Plug & Play support for more than 120 broadband data modems ensures wireless coverage for broad deployment
- New Modem Health Management feature monitors third-party broadband data modems and provides multiple levels of modem recovery
- 3x3 Wi-Fi antenna subsystem provides extended Wi-Fi range of at least 750 feet plus enhanced performance around walls and obstructions
- Dual band Wi-Fi provides support for either 5.0 GHz or 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks
- Dual SSIDs allow for both secure corporate networks and secure public Wi-Fi, which could be used as a service or as a captive portal
- ‘Wi-Fi as WAN’ feature enables the MBR1400 to act as a Wi-Fi repeater or Wi-Fi to Ethernet bridge
Enterprise Security and Management
- WEP, WPA, WPA2, and AES encryption modes provide secure connections for up to 128 Wi-Fi devices and 253 Ethernet-connected devices
- Provides up to 20 concurrent VPN pass-through sessions utilizing IPSec for the highest level of remote security
- Works with WiPipe Central, CradlePoint’s cloud-based router management service, which allows for remote monitoring, configuration, and firmware updates of deployed MBR1400s
The MBR1400 Mission-Critical Broadband Router is listed at $379.99 MSRP. The MBR1400 is available now from CradlePoint’s Authorized Partners. Contact CradlePoint at 208-287-5440 or email email@example.com for more information.
CradlePoint is the leading provider of 4G/3G network router solutions providing business-grade, secure connectivity from 4G and 3G networks to distributed enterprise, small business and mobile consumers. CradlePoint solutions are optimized to provide the highest level of wireless performance and provide management services to ensure the highest level of network uptime. CradlePoint is a privately held company with headquarters in Boise, Idaho. Learn more about CradlePoint products at www.cradlepoint.com.