BOULDER, Colo.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--To meet the growing consumer demand for gluten-free products, Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery has expanded its line of nationally available, all-natural gluten-free products to now include hamburger buns, hot dog rolls and pizza crusts. Rudi’s executives made the announcement today at the Natural Products Expo West trade show in Anaheim, Calif. Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery, launched by Rudi’s Organic Bakery in 2010, is making life brighter for all families that suffer from celiac disease or gluten intolerances by introducing gluten-free multigrain hamburger buns, multigrain hot dog rolls and pizza crusts that have the same look, taste and texture of regular buns and rolls the entire family is sure to enjoy.
“Consumers had told us for years that they were highly dissatisfied with gluten-free bread and bakery products”
“Consumers had told us for years that they were highly dissatisfied with gluten-free bread and bakery products,” said Doug Radi, vice president of marketing for Rudi’s Organic Bakery. “Our gluten-free breads addressed this problem by delivering a taste and look just like real bread. We’re excited to add our new hamburger buns, hot dog rolls and pizza crusts to our gluten-free line, creating more healthy and wholesome options the whole family can enjoy.”
Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery Multigrain Hamburger Buns, Multigrain Hot Dog Rolls and Original Pizza Crusts are loaded with goodness; each variety is made using only the highest-quality, wholesome, all-natural ingredients. And, unlike many gluten-free products on the market today, Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery buns, rolls and pizza crusts contain no artificial chemicals or preservatives. The newest additions to the Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery family include:
- Gluten-Free Multigrain Hamburger Buns (MSRP - $4.49) – This soft textured bun made with wholesome, all-natural ingredients and a hint of molasses and honey is the perfect complement to a hamburger or veggie burger.
- Gluten-Free Multigrain Hot Dog Rolls (MSRP - $4.49) – A tasty combination of flaxseed, sunflower seeds and cornmeal provides a flavor the whole family will love and a texture that can withstand a loaded up chili dog just as well as a plain hot dog.
- Original Pizza Crusts (MSRP - $4.49) – Made with all natural ingredients you can pronounce, these gluten-free pizza crusts have a thin, crispy crust that’s perfect for that family pizza night.
Rudi’s Organic Bakery Adding Three New Products
Rudi’s Organic Bakery also announced the addition of three new products to its market-leading organic line, including new Organic Harvest Seeded Bread, Organic Harvest Seeded Muffins and Organic Potato Slider Buns.
- Organic Harvest Seeded Bread (MSRP - $4.39) – A delicious mix of organic pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds and poppy seeds fresh from harvest, this tasty seeded bread is sure to become an instant favorite.
- Organic Harvest Seeded Muffins (MSRP - $3.99) – These soft tasty muffins containing a variety of organic seeds and sweetened with organic honey are as delicious as they are healthy.
- Organic Potato Slider Buns (MSRP - $4.39) – Organic potato flour and sea salt gives these slider buns their rich, hearty taste.
New products from Rudi’s Gluten-Free and Organic Bakery will hit shelves nationally starting this May at natural foods stores and mainstream supermarkets, and for direct purchase at www.rudisbakery.com. Visit Rudi’s at Expo West at Booth 2348 in Hall C.
Rudi’s Organic Bakery, Inc., founded and headquartered in Boulder, Colo., is the only nationally available brand offering a full line of certified organic bread and baked goods. Rudi’s Organic Bakery has a long history of baking bread a better and brighter way, by using simple organic ingredients that contain no artificial ingredients, preservatives, high fructose corn syrup or trans-fat. Since 2005, Rudi’s Organic has been a part of Charter Baking Company, Inc., a portfolio company of Charterhouse Group, Inc. Rudi’s Organic is a premier organic brand with distribution throughout the U.S. in both natural foods stores and mainstream supermarkets. Founded in 1976, Rudi’s Organic offers small batch organic artisan breads, sliced sandwich breads, wide pan sandwich breads, hamburger and hot dog buns, wraps and a popular line of organic spelt breads, buns and tortillas. In July 2010, Rudi’s Organic Bakery launched a new line of natural gluten-free products under the Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery brand. For more information about Rudi’s Organic Bakery, visit www.rudisbakery.com.