COSTA MESA, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Luxury shopping center South Coast Plaza has announced the first grouping of its 2011 retail lineup, which includes 11 new additions to the center. Nine of the additions are new stores; two are major remodels.
“This is just the beginning of a very exciting year of welcoming sought-after brands and concepts to our incredible family of retailers”
South Coast Plaza is known for launching new brand concepts and exclusives. Several of the new stores for 2011 are either Southern California exclusives or Orange County exclusives. This year’s assortment continues to round out the retail portfolio at the internationally known shopping center.
“This is just the beginning of a very exciting year of welcoming sought-after brands and concepts to our incredible family of retailers,” said Debra Gunn Downing, Executive Director of Marketing at South Coast Plaza. “Our continually evolving collection is what continues to keep the shopping center vibrant and our customers excited and in search of newness.”
New stores for 2011 include:
- Brunello Cucinelli — Men’s and women’s high-end cashmere brand with a cult following, known for producing some of the most coveted cashmere sportswear (Orange County Exclusive)
- Diane von Furstenberg — Colorful, contemporary women’s fashion from the designer known for creating the beloved wrap dress (Orange County Exclusive)
- Lego — The retail outpost for the adored classic toy building bricks
- Longchamp — Luxury tote bags, luggage and accessories from this Parisian-based, classic leather goods house have become a staple for women everywhere (Southern California Exclusive)
- Lululemon Athletica — Yoga-inspired athletic wear that has become as fashionable to wear out of the gym as in the studio
- Madewell — J Crew’s edgier concept with a coveted denim line, T-shirts, footwear, accessories and more (Orange County Exclusive)
- Omega — The luxury, Swiss watch manufacturer with a reputation for enduring quality (Orange County Exclusive)
- Soma Intimacy — Women’s intimates and apparel store loved for flattering styles and in-store bra-fitting services
- Microsoft Store — Offers hundreds of products including PCs running Windows 7, computing accessories, Xbox consoles and accessories, Windows Phones, Zunes and first-and third-party software titles.
Remodels for 2011 include:
- Origins — The bath, body and skincare brand will launch a flagship store with its new concept at the center
- Tod’s — The luxury leather goods brand will add the ready-to-wear collection and offer its children’s line
In 2010, South Coast Plaza opened nine new stores and two restaurants, including Prada, Assouline, Herve Leger, Tous, Intimacy, Free People, Teavana, Catimini, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, Seasons 52 and The Capital Grille. Among the eight major remodels at the shopping center were Dior, which debuted its first fine jewelry salon in the U.S., Anne Fontaine and Banana Republic, which opened its first new concept store in California.
About South Coast Plaza
South Coast Plaza is the crown jewel of shopping on the West Coast, and is recognized internationally for its unparalleled collection of over 250 boutiques, award-winning restaurants, spas and the adjacent world-renowned Segerstrom Center for the Arts. Its stellar cast of diverse retailers — from Oscar de la Renta, Balenciaga, Hermès and Harry Winston to Tory Burch, Barneys CO-OP, J. Crew, H&M and more — makes it Southern California's premier shopping experience. South Coast Plaza is located in Orange County, California, in the city of Costa Mesa. For more information, visit www.southcoastplaza.com or telephone (800) 782-8888.