RIVER VALE, N.J.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--healthsystemCIO.com, the sole online-only publication dedicated to exclusively and comprehensively serving the information needs of hospital and health system CIOs, announced today its CIO Advisory Panel has reached 100 members.
“I am honored that such accomplished and busy healthcare IT professionals choose to invest some of their time with us”
Composed of the healthcare industry's top CIOs, the Advisory Panel doubles as a Survey Panel, answering monthly "SnapSurveys®" about current events and pressing challenges.
"I am honored that such accomplished and busy healthcare IT professionals choose to invest some of their time with us," said healthsystemCIO.com founder and editor Anthony Guerra. "The healthcare industry is unique in the willingness of its participants to share lessons learned and best practices with each other. healthsystemCIO.com's mission is simply to be the most trusted forum for that information sharing to take place."
- Bill Spooner, SVP & CIO, Sharp HealthCare
- David Muntz, SVP & CIO, Baylor Health Care System
- George ‘Buddy’ Hickman, EVP & CIO, Albany Medical Center
- Joanne Sunquist, CIO, Hennepin County Medical Center
- Lynn Vogel, VP & CIO, University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Marc Probst, CIO, Intermountain Healthcare
- Pamela McNutt, SVP & CIO, Methodist Health System
- Stephanie Reel, IS VP, Johns Hopkins Medicine; IT Vice Provost, Johns Hopkins University
- Tim Stettheimer, SVP & CIO, St. Vincent’s Health System, Regional CIO, Ascension Health
- Will Weider, CIO, Ministry Health Care & Affinity Health System
Past Surveys include:
healthsystemCIO.com serves the strategic information needs of hospital and health system CIOs. The site's Podcast series features one-on-one interviews with the top CIOs in the industry and is downloaded over 1,000 times per week. For vendors and other service providers, healthsystemCIO.com offers a number of unique branding and lead-generation programs. For more information, and to request a Media Kit, visit www.healthsystemCIO.com or call 201.638.2727. To get weekly updates on content, sign up for its complimentary eNewsletter. And for real-time updates, subscribe to its RSS feed or follow it on Twitter.