SAN FRANCISCO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Syncplicity, a leader in cloud based file management solutions, today launched a new version of Syncplicity Business Edition which combines Mac support and newsfeeds with the company’s unique IT console for centralized administration. With its new offering, Syncplicity raises the bar for corporate file management in the cloud.
“Syncplicity dramatically simplifies the computing experience for users whether at their desk, at home, or on the road, while ensuring our company data is well protected. As we've deployed the solution across our nationwide offices, we've been able to reduce our IT costs, which is always key.”
The latest Syncplicity Business Edition release provides full synchronization, backup, and file sharing for Macs, including large files and transfer resumption, with all existing Syncplicity supported endpoints such as PCs, file servers, and cloud applications like Google Docs. The Syncplicity Newsfeed feature allows users to easily see the latest real-time activity around files and folders they are working with or collaborating on. Syncplicity is the only solution to provide easy to use, cloud-based file management for businesses combining centralized management for IT and intuitive native support of both Macs and PCs for end users. The IT management layer offers reporting and administration, giving companies the ability to protect users from data loss, to ensure users have anywhere access to their files, set file management policies to secure corporate data, and easily configure and support multiple users.
"With Syncplicity, we finally have a solution that solves all the headaches of managing, sharing, backing up and syncing files that is both easy to use and gives employees what they need to do their jobs efficiently," said Brandon Gage, Senior Vice President of Technology for United Capital. “Syncplicity dramatically simplifies the computing experience for users whether at their desk, at home, or on the road, while ensuring our company data is well protected. As we've deployed the solution across our nationwide offices, we've been able to reduce our IT costs, which is always key."
“We are all about simple file management in the cloud,” said Leonard Chung, CEO of Syncplicity. “Syncplicity makes it easy for users to access and manage the huge volume of data they are struggling with today. There is no ‘Syncplicity Folder.’ Instead, our solution lets users work with their files and folders wherever they keep them today, in native environments like the Mac, PC and online services like Google Apps, while gaining all the benefits of cloud computing and giving IT a profoundly better way to support their users’ file management needs.”
New Key Features of Syncplicity Business Edition:
- Syncs, shares and manages files seamlessly across PCs, Macs, file servers and cloud services like Google Docs, Zoho and others
- Works with any file type and all existing folders rather than the restrictive pre-defined file types or file locations some other solutions mandate
- Shares any file with a single click, through simple sharable links
- Allows users to share and collaborate with others on any folder through shared folders, without the need to move a file or folder to a new location or hassle with checking a file in or out
- Offers intuitive, native OS X integration. Status and actions are displayed directly through the native Finder windows and interface so there is no new interface for users to learn
- Access to files from mobile devices through an optimized lightweight website experience
- Provides direct Growl desktop notifications for a live display of file changes as they happen
- Includes unlimited and differentiated versioning with guaranteed conflict detection and no data loss in case of conflicts
- Includes a unique IT management layer for centralized policy control and user configuration, user support, reporting and administration
- Supports single sign-on for Google Apps users
- Supports multiple and unlimited folders, storage, users, groups, companies, and file types
Free 30-Day Group Trial
A free 30-day trial of Syncplicity for up to 25 users is available by clicking here: https://my.syncplicity.com/Signup/CompanySignup.aspx?plan=trial. A free version of Syncplicity Personal Edition can be downloaded by clicking here: http://www.syncplicity.com/downloads/personal.html
Pricing, Availability and Support
Available immediately, base price for the Syncplicity Business Edition is $45 per month or $540 per year for the first 3 users, and $15 per month for each additional user. Unlimited users, storage and devices are supported.
About Syncplicity Inc.
Syncplicity is a leading provider of file management solutions in the cloud, offering instant synchronization, backup, file sharing and collaboration in one integrated solution. Based in San Francisco, California, Syncplicity offers solutions for both business and individual users. For more information, visit www.syncplicity.com.