NEWTON, Mass.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Shark®, a leader in floor-care innovation, introduced today its most-advanced upright vacuum, the Shark DuoClean™ Powered Lift-Away Speed™. For the first time ever, Shark® is bringing its innovative DuoClean™ Technology to an upright vacuum, allowing consumers to grab large particles, pull in piles and directly engage hard floors for a beautiful, polished look.
“Our customers told us they needed a lightweight but full-powered upright vacuum that can pick up all types of messes, from cereal and beads to pet hair, stuck-on dust and even glitter, across all the floors in their homes”
This groundbreaking, upright vacuum addresses consumers’ deep-cleaning desires by innovatively removing the front wall of the cleaner head that traditionally limits many upright vacuums and can cause “snow plowing” on large debris and piles. In its place, DuoClean™ Technology added an orange second rotating soft brush roll that sits in front of the deep-cleaning bristle brush roll. This industry-defining design results in incredible cleaning performance on all floor types. Powered Lift-Away® Technology maintains power in both motorized brush rolls, making it easy to bring a deep clean to carpets, hard floors, under furniture where traditional uprights can’t go, and beyond.
“Our customers told us they needed a lightweight but full-powered upright vacuum that can pick up all types of messes, from cereal and beads to pet hair, stuck-on dust and even glitter, across all the floors in their homes,” said Mark Rosenzweig, CEO of SharkNinja. “This vacuum with DuoClean™ Technology addresses so many imaginable floor cleaning needs: the Shark DuoClean™ Powered Lift-Away Speed™ brings together our most cutting-edge and powerful cleaning technologies in one vacuum, making it our best overall upright vacuum ever … but you have to see it in action to believe it."
The following advanced Shark® technologies work together to make this vacuum uniquely powerful:
- DuoClean™ Technology was designed to capture all kinds of home messes including dirt, dust and debris on every type of flooring surface. From large to small particles and stuck-on floor dust and stuck-in carpet dust, DuoClean™ Technology from Shark® cleans carpets and hard floors in a way that is unprecedented in an upright vacuum. Two high-performance rotating brush rolls deep clean carpets and floors, remove embedded dirt, and grab large particles and surface litter all at the same time. This new-to-the-upright-market design has enabled Shark to deliver a lightweight, full-powered vacuum.
- Powered Lift-Away® Technology offers the benefits of a light and portable Powered Lift-Away pod for above-floor and difficult surface cleaning. It quickly and easily transitions to a handheld canister vacuum, which allows the motorized brushes to reach around and deep under furniture and still maintain a deep-cleaning powered brush roll and the direct engagement of DuoClean™ Technology to clean debris from carpets and floors, all at the same time.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology® exceeds HEPA filtration standards, capturing more than 99.99 percent of dust and allergens that enter the vacuum.* This means microscopic particles are trapped inside the vacuum when cleaning rather than being released back into the air, which results in less distribution of potentially harmful air pollutants. No other upright vacuum emits cleaner air.*
The Shark DuoClean™ Powered Lift-Away Speed™ also features:
- Advanced Swivel Steering Technology
- Fingertip floor type selectors
- LED headlights
- Brush roll garage for easy brush roll cleaning
The Shark DuoClean™ Powered Lift-Away Speed™ is currently available at retailers nationwide, starting at $299 MSRP.
Consumers can learn more about the new vacuum through Shark’s multimedia campaign, which includes incredible eye-opening demonstrations of DuoClean™ Technology and its unique cleaning performance.
For more information about the Shark DuoClean™ Powered Lift-Away Speed™ and additional Shark® products, visit http://www.sharkclean.com. Follow Shark® on Facebook at Facebook.com/SharkCleaning and on Twitter @SharkCleaning.
* Based on ASMT F1977 of particles 0.3 microns and larger
SharkNinja is an innovation leader in the housewares industry and creator of the familiar household brands Shark® and Ninja®. SharkNinja provides the latest in easy-to-use innovative technology with a growing line of solutions that consist of Shark® cleaning and home care products and Ninja® kitchen appliances. Products are sold at major retailers and through distributors around the world. Ninja and Shark are registered trademarks of SharkNinja Operating LLC. For more information, visit sharkninja.com.