BOSTON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--PAN Communications, an integrated marketing and PR agency for the B2B technology and healthcare industries was recognized by the North American Excellence Awards, which honors the top PR and HR communications companies who devote their time to providing exceptional service to their clients, going above and beyond in the industry. PAN Communications and its clients were recognized in multiple categories this year:
“Although I commend our teams for securing fantastic coverage from top publications, that’s not the only accomplishment here”
- FIRST PLACE – Dyn for Crisis and Issues Communications. PAN was responsible for helping to preserve Dyn’s reputation when the brand was hit with a series of cyberattacks later coined, “The Day the Internet Broke.” The attacks resulted in major outages across top sites like Netflix and Twitter. PAN helped Dyn through transparent, timely responses and information posts, and hosted two virtual press conferences that included The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Associated Press and many others.
- HONORABLE MENTION – SAP Finance for Finance. PAN attacked this campaign with one goal in mind: to increase visibility around SAP’s Regulatory Accounting and Reporting solution among finance executives who are increasingly challenged by these pending regulations. To attain this goal, PAN launched an aggressive two-pronged campaign that drove both news and thought leadership coverage, which ultimately led to a 25% increase in product downloads for SAP Finance.
- HONORABLE MENTION – PAN Communications for Website. PAN was awarded for excellence in launching a new horizontal scrolling website with a design that guarantees a unique visitor experience. The site’s layout features a distinctive, innovative approach, that better reflects the Agency’s vision and overall integrated marketing and PR services.
“Although I commend our teams for securing fantastic coverage from top publications, that’s not the only accomplishment here,” says Philip A. Nardone Jr., President and CEO at PAN Communications. “Sometimes it’s about exceeding client expectations and goals. Small and large, those goals are what drive our efforts for every integrated marketing and PR campaign.”
PAN’s recognition continues beyond the North American Excellence Awards. Earlier in the month, the Agency was a top contender in the Bulldog Reporter Media Relations Awards for outstanding collaboration and hard work during client campaigns. Additionally, PAN made the Boston Business Journal’s Fast 50, as one of only three marketing & PR firms to make the list. To top it off, O’Dwyers released its annual PR firm rankings, listing PAN in the following four positions, all of which improved from the previous year:
- 20th Overall (up from 31st in 2016)
- 9th in Technology (up from 14th in 2016)
- 26th in Healthcare (up from 31st in 2016)
- 2nd in Boston (up from 3rd in 2016)
These awards check off several different categories within the industry, showcasing the broad range of expertise that PAN holds as an integrated marketing and PR firm.
PAN’s recent expansion to San Francisco, coupled with its ability to quickly climb the ranks of notable awards and listings, is what positions the Agency as a top competitor in the industry. Furthermore, PAN looks forward to becoming an even stronger force through continued nationwide growth, increased attention to building client portfolios, and continued excellence in media relations.
PAN Communications is an integrated marketing and PR agency servicing B2B technology and healthcare brands. With offices in Boston, San Francisco, Orlando and New York, PAN delivers insight-driven, measurable public relations programs for leading and emerging brands nationally and globally, such as SAP, MediaMath, BlueCoat, Maestro Health and Fuze. The firm provides today’s modern marketers with communications, influencer relations, social media and digital services that build brand equity and drive business results. For more information visit our website at www.pancommunications.com, follow us on Twitter (@PANcomm) or call 617.502.4300.