DALLAS--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE), a premier global data center REIT, announced today it will be hosting a free live webinar with Vice President and General Manager of Interconnection, Josh Snowhorn, Jim Davis of 451 Research, and Ramsey El-Fakir of Fi-Tek, that will cover how today’s interconnection services can shatter the tight linkage between distance, capacity and cost. The webinar will also examine how new data center networking strategies can unlock more agility and efficiency in digital enterprise transformation efforts.
Event Information At-A-Glance:
- Who: Josh Snowhorn, CyrusOne, Jim Davis, 451 Research, Ramsey El-Fakir, Fi-Tek
- What: Live Webinar. The discussion will look at issues affecting enterprise use of data center networking services. Including:
- Changing cloud consumption patterns by enterprises, employees, partners and customers
- The different types of interconnection offered by multi-tenant datacenters, including datacenter interconnect, and cloud exchange
- Real world experiences of enterprises who have leveraged interconnection to solve application performance and availability issues
- How datacenter interconnect services can be used for disaster recovery, enhanced application performance, and access to partner and vendor ecosystems
- When: Thursday, March 23, at 1:00 p.m. ET
- Where: Visit the event page for details
CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) is a high-growth real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in highly reliable enterprise-class, carrier-neutral data center properties. The Company provides mission-critical data center facilities that protect and ensure the continued operation of IT infrastructure for more than 945 customers, including more than 180 Fortune 1000 companies.
CyrusOne's data center offerings provide the flexibility, reliability, and security that enterprise and cloud customers require and are delivered through a tailored, customer service-focused platform designed to foster long-term relationships. CyrusOne is committed to full transparency in communication, management, and service delivery throughout its more than 35 data centers worldwide.
Additional information about CyrusOne can be found at www.CyrusOne.com.