OMAHA, Neb.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Proxibid, the world’s most trusted way to connect buyers and sellers of highly valued items, will provide online bidding for the H & H Classics Limited’s Imperial War Museum Duxford Motor Car Auction on March 29 at 1:00 pm EUR. The event is set to bring some of the most collectible classic cars to automobile enthusiasts around the globe. Interested collectors can begin bidding online now via Proxibid.
“The Imperial War Museum Duxford Auction is a marquee event on our auction calendar each year”
One truly unique example to cross the block during the auction is a 1964 Ferrari 330 GT Nembo Spider, which will be sold at no reserve to benefit the East Anglian Air Ambulance Service. The car is widely regarded as the fourth and final Nembo Spider produced—the only right-hand-drive car and sole 330-series 4-litre V12 powered example.
Other featured vehicles in the auction include:
- 1958 Ferrari 250 GT PF Coupe Rebodied as a LWB California Spyder: This custom vehicle is offered by one of the UK’s foremost Ferrari collectors. Est: £600,000 – 800,000.
- 2004 Aston Martin DB7 Zagato: With just one former owner and 4,700 miles from new, this Aston Martin is finished in Tungsten Silver with Royal Blue upholstery. Est: £250,000 – 280,000.
- 1965 Ferrari 330 GT 2+2: This example is only one of 453 left-hand-drive series 1 cars made and supplied to the US, and is restored to a high standard. Est: £200,000 – 240,000.
- 1947 Bentley MK VI Vanden Plas Drophead Coupe: A former barn find, the Bentley on offer has been fully restored. Est: £100,000 – 120,000.
- 1993 Ferrari 512 TR: Provided with full documentation of ownership, this vehicle was supplied new to footballer Mark Hateley (Rangers) and has covered just 30,200 miles from new. Est: £135,000 – 155,000.
“The Imperial War Museum Duxford Auction is a marquee event on our auction calendar each year,” said Simon Hope, Auctioneer and Chairman of the Board of H & H Classics Limited. “For those who cannot attend the auction in person, we’re proud to bring the event live online with Proxibid, where collectors can rest assured their purchase is protected.”
Proxibid offers the industry’s most sophisticated fraud prevention system, which is designed specifically to protect high dollar transactions like collector cars, so buyers can bid and buy with confidence in this auction.
For more information about buying and selling on Proxibid, visit proxibid.com.
Proxibid provides auction companies and asset owners with access to the most trusted way to buy and sell highly valued items online. More than $4 billion in inventory passes through the Proxibid platform annually via live and timed auctions, and Buy Now and Make Offer transactions, across 15 categories including: heavy equipment, industrial machinery, real estate, fine art, antiques and collectibles, and more.
Founded in 2001, Proxibid is headquartered in Omaha, NE with offices in South Sioux City, NE and London. For more information about Proxibid, please visit www.proxibid.com.