MIAMI--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--CashStar opens its seventh annual CashStar Innovate conference at The EDITION in Miami Beach today. The three-day client event provides attendees with opportunities to learn best practices, gain valuable insights from industry experts as well as each other, and hear first-hand about CashStar’s product roadmap. CashStar Innovate attracts leaders from across the payments, e-commerce, mobile and marketing sectors, all of which have a stake in the development of prepaid commerce and technology to help them achieve business goals.
“The CashStar community of clients and partners includes some of the most recognized and innovative brands in the world”
“The CashStar community of clients and partners includes some of the most recognized and innovative brands in the world,” said CashStar President and CEO Ben Kaplan. “We’re proud to foster a collaborative environment rich with learning opportunities that encourages leaders to push prepaid commerce forward in new and exciting ways.”
This year’s agenda is packed with 16 sessions and 40 speakers. Sessions and panels will explore the latest trends in prepaid commerce, mobile payments, omnichannel, marketing and cybersecurity for gift card programs. Speakers and agenda highlights include:
- Molly Fletcher, CEO, author and former sports agent, will share her experiences as a trailblazer who utilized unconventional and unique techniques to stand out as one of the first female sports agents in professional sports, and later a successful entrepreneur.
- Chris Cracchiolo, VP, Membership Rewards & Loyalty Benefits at American Express, will join CashStar’s CEO Ben Kaplan for a fireside chat on Amex’s evolving approach to the loyalty market.
- Leaders from Google, Alipay, Samsung Pay, Starbucks and United’s MileagePlus X will explore the ever-evolving mobile landscape in a panel discussion.
- The Retail Cyber Intelligence Sharing Center (R-CISC) will headline a panel discussion on “Cybersecurity for Gift Card Programs: Trends and Best Practices in Prepaid Commerce.”
- Additional speakers and panelists include executives and leaders from Dell, Earl Enterprises, Hotels.com, Raise, RetailMeNot, SEPHORA, The Cheesecake Factory, The Home Depot, Toys “R” Us, Ulta Beauty and Walmart.
For more details about CashStar Innovate 2017 and to view the full conference agenda, please visit our conference website. To follow the latest from the show, engage with @CashStar on Twitter and join the conversation with the hashtag #cashstar17.
CashStar, the industry-leading provider of prepaid commerce solutions, enables the world’s top retailers and restaurants to grow and innovate in the rapidly evolving retail environment. CashStar provides best-in-class capabilities, revenue-optimizing risk management and a client success model based on aligned growth, to optimize digital gifting and prepaid commerce experiences. CashStar powers more than 300 leading brands worldwide including Best Buy, Brookstone, Coach, Crate & Barrel, Dell, Dunkin’ Donuts, Gap, lululemon athletica, Nine West, Office Depot, Petco, Pottery Barn, QVC, Sephora, Staples, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, The Home Depot, Ulta Beauty and Williams-Sonoma. To learn more, please visit www.cashstar.com, follow @CashStar or e-mail email@example.com.