--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--NextGen Crowdfunding:
NextGen Crowdfunding® – the leading company that helps people explore new types of crowdfunding – announces the third round winners of the Crowdfunding Video Awards (CVAs). NextGen also announces the fourth round of contestants for the CVAs, which features equity-based campaigns.
The first season of the CVAs includes six rounds featuring live-streamed preliminary shows and will culminate in the season finale show highlighting the best videos of the season from all six rounds as voted on by the public.
The winners from the third round of the CVAs include:
- First place: FireFlies Audio – Truly wireless earbuds
- Second place: TrapTap – Safer, ticket-free driving
- Third place: The Field Company – Cast iron cookware - lighter and smoother
The equity crowdfunding contestants featured in the fourth round of the CVAs include:
- Ellison Eyewear: Highest quality eyewear with a social mission
- Farm from a Box: Complete off-grid toolkit for tech-powered agriculture
- Global Electric Transport: Creative and compact electric vehicles
- Green Sense Farms: Country’s largest commercial indoor vertical farm
- Legion M: First Hollywood studio owned by fans
- Nextrx: The rewarding membership network for a better patient experience
- RaceYa: Teaching kids STEM through customizable radio-controlled cars
- Starring Clara Bow: First-ever crowdfunded Broadway show
- Whim: A dating app that sets you up on actual dates
- Youngry: News, content and e-commerce celebrating the entrepreneur lifestyle
- Voting on round four contestants will end on Thursday, March 9 at 9:00pm PT
- Round four winners will be announced during a live-streamed award show on March 22 at 3:00pm PT / 6:00pm ET
Viewers will log on to NextGenCrowdfunding.com to watch and vote on their favorite crowdfunding campaign videos.