CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Today, on International Women’s Day, Kronos Incorporated is proud to announce it has been named to the list of 2017 Best Workplaces for Women following a thorough and independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work® Canada.
“I am treated fairly regardless of my gender.”
Additionally, in honor of the International Women’s Day 2017 campaign theme, #BeBoldforChange, the Kronos Women in Business team today released a video montage of Kronite women explaining what Being Bold for Change means to them – both professionally and personally.
- Kronos ranks 16 on the 50 Best Workplaces for Women list, which requires that eligible organizations have a minimum of 50 Canadian women employees, provide a male/female breakdown of their employee population by job level, and have at least a 90 percent positive response to the statement, “I am treated fairly regardless of my gender.”
- The list of Best Workplaces for Women is based on direct, anonymous feedback from employees of the organizations that were surveyed, and Great Place to Work® confirms that the survey data has a 90 percent confidence with a plus or minus five percent margin of error.
To be eligible for the Best Workplaces for Women list, Kronos was
first certified as a great workplace by Great Place to Work®.
In addition to Canada, Kronos is certified as a Great Place to Work®
in several other regions around the world, including Great
Place to Work® in Australia, Great
Place to Work® in India, and Great
Place to Work® in the U.S., where the company is
- In February 2017, Kronos was honored by Fortune magazine and Great Place to Work® as a “Best Workplace for Giving Back” in the U.S.
- Kronos employs more than 5,000 Kronites worldwide and is actively hiring with nearly 300 Kronos job openings.
Deborah Smith, vice president, global HR and talent management,
“Being named a Best Workplace for Women by Great Place to Work is truly a humbling honor – and it reinforces our strong employee culture focused on caring for our customers, caring for each other, caring for our communities, and caring for our families. We cannot be successful without every single Kronite – including the talented, dynamic, innovative, and skilled women of Kronos – working together on a strong foundation of trust and transparency to drive great outcomes for the company, our employees, and our customers.”
- See the complete list of Best Workplaces in Canada for Women and a summary of Kronos’ Great Place to Work® Certification review page.
- Watch a video from Kronos celebrating working women in honor of International Women’s Day.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About Great Place to Work®:
Great Place to Work® (GPTW) is the global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Through proprietary assessment tools, advisory services, and certification programs, GPTW recognizes the world's Best Workplaces in a series of national lists including those published by Fortune magazine (USA) and The Globe & Mail (Canada). Great Place to Work® provides the benchmarks, framework, and expertise needed to create, sustain, and recognize outstanding workplace cultures. www.greatplacetowork.ca and @GPTW_Canada
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.