CHARLOTTE, N.C.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--TRUPOINT Partners, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based compliance analytics software, announced record 125 percent growth and strong renewal rates for 2016. (Click to Tweet!)
“We started the year strong, driven by increasing demand for our solutions, as compliance departments look to TRUPOINT for a more powerful, customer-focused and efficient approach to Fair Lending, CRA and Redlining compliance data analysis”
“We started the year strong, driven by increasing demand for our solutions, as compliance departments look to TRUPOINT for a more powerful, customer-focused and efficient approach to Fair Lending, CRA and Redlining compliance data analysis,” said Trey Sullivan, founder and CEO of TRUPOINT Partners.
TRUPOINT recently introduced four (4) new subscriptions in the TRUPOINT Analytics compliance platform that allow compliance teams to conduct quantitative analysis of loans and deposits for Fair Lending, HMDA, CRA and Redlining compliance.
“We are particularly excited about the successful launch of our new and improved compliance analytics system, TRUPOINT Analytics, which positions us to disrupt the Fair Lending and CRA compliance analysis market as it enters an upgrade cycle,” added Sullivan.
“Our innovative and cost-effective approach meets the needs of compliance departments seeking a robust solution that is easier to deploy, more feature-rich and has less overhead than current offerings. We are pleased with the positive feedback we’ve received from both new and existing customers.”
2016 highlights include:
- Achieved 125 percent increase in new business growth year-over-year
- Launched new Fair Lending - HMDA and Redlining Analytics solutions in Q2 2016
- Released CRA and Fair Lending Analytics for non-mortgage lending in Q3 2016
- Exceeded 1,200 users of TRUPOINT Analytics
- Successfully conducted more than 700 Fair Lending and CRA statistical analysis reviews
- Implemented a plan to help guarantee customer success and improve customer satisfaction
Encouraged by a strong start to 2017, TRUPOINT is raising its expectations for the year and expects accelerated momentum as the year continues. Sullivan credits the progress to a disciplined approach to predictable revenue growth, client-driven product innovation, and a focus on customers.
“TRUPOINT is extremely excited for the future and encouraged by the adoption of our software by some of the country’s leading and best-run banks, credit unions, and mortgage companies,” concluded Sullivan. “We would like to thank all of our customers and the devoted users of TRUPOINT products and services for their partnership as we work to continue improving their compliance programs and reducing risk in their businesses.”
- Subscribe to TRUPOINT’s blog (https://www.trupointpartners.com/blog)
- Free TRUPOINT Analytics Sample Report Kits (https://www.trupointpartners.com/compliance-analysis-sample-reports)
- Demo of TRUPOINT Analytics (https://www.trupointpartners.com/trupoint-analytics-demo-request)
TRUPOINT Partners provides compliance solutions to more than 500 financial institutions nationwide, through a powerful combination of sophisticated technology and industry-leading service. Solutions include data analysis software, regression, training and consulting for Fair Lending, CRA, HMDA, Redlining and BSA/AML To learn more about TRUPOINT, call 704.401.1730 or email email@example.com.