BOSTON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Wayfair Inc. (NYSE:W), one of the world's largest online destinations for home furnishings and décor, today announced that Niraj Shah, CEO, co-founder and co-chairman, will present at the 2017 UBS Global Consumer and Retail Conference at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday, March 8 at 12 p.m. ET.
The presentation will be available via webcast on Wayfair’s investor relations website at investor.wayfair.com.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, your home for affordable modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.4 billion in net revenue for full year 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.