NEW YORK--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--The global Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC) today announced new appointments to the AESC Council of the Americas, which consists of elected officers from AESC member executive search and leadership consulting firms from across the Americas.
Kate Bullis, Co-Founder & Managing Partner at SEBA International, LLC and based in San Francisco, will serve as Council Chair. Alicia K. Hasell, Managing Partner at Boyden and based in Houston, will serve as Council Vice-Chair, while Morten Nielsen, Global Managing Director, Life Sciences Practice at Witt/Kieffer and based in Chicago, will serve as Council Secretary and Treasurer. Alan J. Kaplan, Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Kaplan Partners and based in Philadelphia will serve throughout 2017 as Council Chair Emeritus.
In addition, AESC would like to welcome the following new members of the Council of the Americas: Glenn Anderson, Managing Partner at Signium USA; Tony Bolliger, Chief Operating Officer & Managing Partner at CareerSmith; Judy Boreham, Managing Director at Diversified Search; Suzanne Burns, Consultant at Spencer Stuart; Julian Ha, Partner at Heidrick & Struggles; Diana Rake, Partner at TRANSEARCH; David Turner, Managing Partner, Latin America at Kincannon & Reed; and Josh Zigman, Managing Director at Raines International.
The AESC Council of the Americas plays a critical role in ensuring the highest standards in the executive search and leadership consulting profession throughout North America, Central America and Latin America. AESC members commit and adhere to a stringent Code of Professional Practice, bringing strategic and trusted advisory services to organizations worldwide.
Kate Bullis, AESC Americas Council Chair, commented: “It’s an honor for me to take on the responsibility of Chair of the AESC Council of the Americas. AESC regional councils, as well as our global board of directors, work stringently to ensure AESC membership is comprised of only the best executive search and leadership consulting firms. As Chair, I look forward to doing my part in keeping with that diligence. By selecting an AESC member, client organizations reap the benefits that only a trusted advisor can deliver. The best organizations work with the best firms: members of AESC.”
Karen Greenbaum, AESC President and CEO, commented: “AESC has a critical role to play in continuing to help client organizations achieve success through optimizing their ability to attract, retain and develop the strongest leaders. Our regional councils ensure the strength and deep expertise of our membership. I would like to thank our regional councils for guiding AESC membership as we provide clients around the world the knowledge and strategic business advantage only trusted advisors can deliver.”
2017 AESC Council of the Americas:
- Chair - Kate Bullis, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, SEBA International, LLC – San Francisco
- Vice Chair - Alicia K. Hasell, Managing Partner, Boyden - Houston
- Secretary and Treasurer - Morten Nielsen, Global Managing Director, Life Sciences Practice, Witt/Kieffer - Chicago
- Chair Emeritus - Alan J. Kaplan, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Kaplan Partners – Philadelphia
- Glenn Anderson, Managing Partner, Signium USA - Cleveland
- Rob Andrews, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Allen Austin Global Executive Search - Houston
- Alejandra Aranda, President & Founder, Cornerstone International Group/ Humanitas Executive Search - Santiago
- Anthony Batchelor, Partner, Odgers Berndtson - Toronto
- Tony Bolliger, Chief Operating Officer & Managing Partner, CareerSmith - Newport Beach, CA
- Cristina Bomchil, General Manager, Valuar - Buenos Aires
- Judy Boreham, Managing Director, Diversified Search/ Alto Partners - Philadelphia
- Suzanne Burns, Consultant, Spencer Stuart - Chicago
- Pat Campbell, Co-Founder & Managing Director, The Onstott Group - Boston
- Jesus Castillo, Partner, Contevenca/ IIC Partners – Caracas
- Thomas T. Daniels, Senior Director & Partner, Spencer Stuart – New York
- Rodrigo Forte, Managing Partner, EXEC – Executive Performance – São Paolo
- Thomas Fuller, General Managing Partner, Epsen Fuller Group/IMD – New York
- Karen Greenbaum, President and Chief Executive Officer, AESC - New York
- Julian Ha, Partner, Heidrick & Struggles - Washington, DC
- Kurt B. Harrison, Managing Director, Russell Reynolds Associates, Inc. - New York
- Dennis J. Kain, Senior Vice President, Tyler & Company - Philadelphia
- Cathy Logue, Managing Director, Stanton Chase - Toronto
- Morten Nielsen, Global Managing Director, Life Sciences Practice, Witt/Kieffer - Chicago
- Anna Luiza M. Osser, Partner, Osser&Osser Professional Consulting Group - São Paulo
- Keith Pearson, Chief Executive Officer & Vice Chairman, Pearson Partners International Inc./ IIC Partners - Dallas
- Adriana Prates, President, Dasein Executive Search - Belo Horizonte
- Diana Rake, Partner, TRANSEARCH - Lima
- Ximena Rodriguez, Clients Manager, SommerGroup - Santiago
- Craig Stephenson, Managing Director, NA CIO Practice & Global Financial Markets Tech/Ops, Korn Ferry - New York
- David Turner, Managing Partner, Latin America, Kincannon & Reed - Phoenix
- Xavier de Zamacona, Managing Director, DeZaSearch - México City
- Josh Zigman, Managing Director, Raines International - New York
About Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants
AESC represents the best in the executive search and leadership consulting profession worldwide. Our rigorous Code of Professional Practice guides our members in 1,263 offices in 72 countries and beyond to serve as strategic advisors on behalf of their clients. In turn, AESC members are best positioned to provide companies with a competitive advantage—the ability to find, attract and develop the best talent in the world and ensure that executives are successfully integrated. AESC recognizes that diversity is a business imperative. As trusted advisors to those companies that drive economies, lead innovation, and compete across vital sectors and geographies, we know first-hand the power of diverse corporate leadership.
By virtue of selecting an AESC member, clients can be secure in their choice of consulting firm, and can reap the benefits that only a trusted advisor can deliver. To learn more about AESC and to view a list of AESC members, visit www.aesc.org. To learn more about AESC’s career service for executive-level candidates, visit www.bluesteps.com.