LONDON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--The global Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC) today announced new appointments to the AESC Council of Europe and Africa, which consists of elected officers from AESC member executive search and leadership consulting firms from across the European and African continents.
Ineke Arts, Partner at Hoffman & Associates/ IIC Partners and based in Brussels, will serve as Council Chair. Emanuela Aureli, Consultant at Spencer Stuart and based in London, will serve as Council Vice-Chair, while Andrew Kris, Founding Partner at Borderless and based in Brussels, will serve as Council Secretary and Treasurer. Krista Walochik, President at Talengo/The Global Community for Leaders (TGCL) and based in Madrid, will serve throughout 2017 as Council Chair Emeritus.
In addition, AESC would like to welcome the following new members of the Council of Europe and Africa: Klas Mårtenson, Partner & Chairman at Signium and based in Malmo; Jonathan Morgan, Consultant at Saxton Bampfylde/ Panorama Search and based in London; Martin Schubert, Partner at Eric Salmon & Partners and based in Frankfurt; and Kristen Smit, Managing Partner at Boyden and based in Paris.
The AESC Council of Europe and Africa plays a critical role in ensuring the highest standards in the executive search and leadership consulting profession throughout markets based in Europe and Africa. AESC members commit and adhere to a stringent Code of Professional Practice, bringing strategic and trusted advisory services to organizations worldwide.
Ineke Arts, AESC Europe and Africa Council Chair, commented: “It’s an honor to take on the responsibility of Chair of the AESC Council of Europe and Africa. AESC regional councils as well as our global board of directors work stringently to ensure AESC membership is comprised of only the best executive search and leadership consulting firms throughout the European and African continents. By virtue of selecting an AESC member, client organizations in Europe and Africa and beyond can reap the benefits that only a trusted advisor can deliver. The best organizations work with the best firms: members of AESC.”
Karen Greenbaum, AESC President and CEO, commented: “AESC has a critical role to play in continuing to help client organizations achieve success through optimizing their ability to attract, retain and develop the strongest leaders. Our regional councils ensure the strength and deep expertise of our membership. I would like to thank our regional councils for guiding AESC membership as we provide clients around the world the knowledge and strategic business advantage only trusted advisors can deliver.”
2017 AESC Council of Europe and Africa:
- Chair - Ineke Arts, Partner, Hoffman & Associates/ IIC Partners - Brussels
- Vice Chair - Emanuela Aureli, Consultant, Spencer Stuart - London
- Secretary and Treasurer - Andrew Kris, Founding Partner, Borderless - Brussels
- Chair Emeritus - Krista Walochik, President, Talengo/ The Global Community for Leaders (TGCL) - Madrid
- Paul Benson, Regional Market Leader, Europe Middle East & Africa, Global Industrial Market, Korn Ferry - London
- Richard Boggis-Rolfe, Chairman, Odgers Berndtson - London
- Dorota Czarnota, Country Manager, Russell Reynolds Associates, Inc. - Warsaw
- Ian Day, Chair, Quality & Compliance, Cornerstone International Group - London
- Bernhard Dedenbach, Partner & Founder, BD Associates / Partners to Leaders - Luxembourg
- Anton Derlyatka, Senior Partner & Managing Partner of Talent Equity Ventures, Ward Howell - Moscow
- Kieran Duff, Partner, MERC Partners/ IIC Partners - Dublin
- Petra Gerstner-Berggren, Managing Partner, Global Sector Leader - Retail & distribution services, Stanton Chase - Bad Homburg
- Peter Gullström, Founder & Managing Partner, Headlight International AB - Stockholm
- Michael Herst, Partner, Osprey Clarke / Penrhyn International - London
- Gerard Ketelaar, Managing Partner, Quaestus Executive Leadership - s-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands
- Klas Mårtenson, Partner & Chairman, Signium - Malmo
- Jonathan Morgan, Consultant, Saxton Bampfylde / Panorama Search - London
- Priscilla Motte, Managing Partner, BHC - Paris
- Jan Olsson, Senior Consultant, Lisberg - Malmo
- Marc Pagezy, President & Managing Partner, Eurosearch & Associés / ECI Group - Paris
- Filippo Rinaldi, Consultant, Management Search S.r.l. - Milan
- Jean-Philippe Saint-Geours, Partner, Leaders Trust/AltoPartners - Paris
- Martin Schubert, Partner, Eric Salmon & Partners - Frankfurt
- Timothy Sheffield, Founder & Chairman, Sheffield Haworth - London
- Kristen Smit, Managing Partner, Boyden - Paris
- Luis Urbano, Regional Managing Partner, Heidrick & Struggles - Madrid
- Eelco van Eijck, Managing Partner, Amrop - Amsterdam
- Celeste Whatley, Chief Operating Officer, TRANSEARCH - London
About Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants
AESC represents the best in the executive search and leadership consulting profession worldwide. Our rigorous Code of Professional Practice guides our members in 1,263 offices in 72 countries and beyond to serve as strategic advisors on behalf of their clients. In turn, AESC members are best positioned to provide companies with a competitive advantage—the ability to find, attract and develop the best talent in the world and ensure that executives are successfully integrated. AESC recognizes that diversity is a business imperative. As trusted advisors to those companies that drive economies, lead innovation, and compete across vital sectors and geographies, we know first-hand the power of diverse corporate leadership.
By virtue of selecting an AESC member, clients can be secure in their choice of consulting firm, and can reap the benefits that only a trusted advisor can deliver. To learn more about AESC and to view a list of AESC members, visit www.aesc.org. To learn more about AESC’s career service for executive-level candidates, visit www.bluesteps.com.