NEW YORK--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Value Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: VALU), a provider of unbiased, independent investment research since 1931, is excited to announce the launch of www.ValueLineLibrary.com, its new website specifically for libraries and their patrons. Jason Wiseberg, Executive Vice President—Sales, stated “Value Line’s new library focused website will allow our current and prospective customers to directly access the information they need to make informed purchasing decisions regarding Value Line’s products and services. Academic and Municipal libraries have been a cornerstone to our company for decades, and we look forward to continuing to service their research needs.”
In addition to ValueLineLibrary.com thoroughly describing each of Value Line’s customized products available to academic, municipal, and legal libraries, the website provides educational resources for librarians and individual investors. Libraries across North America now have their own website to find the investment research products that are right for them and their patrons.
About The Company and Its Products
Value Line’s flagship product, The Value Line Investment Survey®, is one of the most widely used sources of independent equity investment research in the world. Hundreds of thousands of individual and professional investors rely on Value Line’s cost-effective, independent research to help manage their own portfolios and those of their clients.
Value Line’s products are available to individual investors by mail, at www.valueline.com, or through 1-800-VALUELINE or 1-800-535-9648, while institutional-level services for professional investors, advisors, and corporate clients are offered at www.ValueLinePro.com. We encourage academic, municipal, and legal libraries to visit the Company’s newly launched website, www.ValueLineLibrary.com, and to take advantage of a free trial of our research products. Please feel free to contact Value Line at 1-800-531-1425 or email@example.com.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information
This report contains statements that are predictive in nature, depend upon or refer to future events or conditions (including certain projections and business trends) accompanied by such phrases as “believe”, “estimate”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “will”, “intend” and other similar or negative expressions, that are “forward-looking statements” as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. Actual results for Value Line, Inc. (“Value Line” or “the Company”) may differ materially from those projected as a result of certain risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to the following:
- maintaining revenue from subscriptions for the Company’s digital and print published products;
- changes in market and economic conditions, including global financial issues;
- protection of intellectual property rights;
- dependence on non-voting revenues and non-voting profits interests in EULAV Asset Management, a Delaware statutory trust (“EAM” or “EAM Trust”), which serves as the investment advisor to the Value Line Funds and engages in related distribution, marketing and administrative services;
- fluctuations in EAM’s assets under management due to broadly based changes in the values of equity and debt securities, redemptions by investors and other factors, and the effect these changes may have on the valuation of EAM’s intangible assets;
- dependence on key personnel;
- competition in the fields of publishing, copyright data and investment management;
- the impact of government regulation on the Company’s and EAM’s businesses;
- availability of free or low cost investment data through discount brokers or generally over the internet;
- terrorist attacks, cyber attacks and natural disasters;
- other risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to the risks described in Item 1A, “Risk Factors” of the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended April 30, 2016; and in Part II, Item 1A of the Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the period ended October 31, 2016; and
- other risks and uncertainties arising from time to time.
These factors are not necessarily all of the important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in any of our forward-looking statements. Other unknown or unpredictable factors which may involve external factors over which we may have no control or changes in our plans, strategies, objectives, expectations or intentions, which may happen at any time at our discretion, could also have material adverse effects on future results. Except as otherwise required to be disclosed in periodic reports required to be filed by public companies with the SEC pursuant to the SEC's rules, we have no duty to update these statements, and we undertake no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. In light of these risks and uncertainties, current plans, anticipated actions, and future financial conditions and results may differ from those expressed in any forward-looking information contained herein.