BRIDGEWATER, N.J.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNCR), the leader in mobile cloud innovation for mobile carriers, enterprises, retailers and OEMs around the world, today announced it will be unveiling proprietary research into brand attitudes towards using carrier data assets for targeted advertising; an industry-first Mobility Maturity study on the correlation between advanced enterprise mobility and profitability; and participating in a service provider panel discussion on creating profitable relationships with the connected consumer at this year’s Mobile World Congress 2017.
“Building positive engagements with the Connected Consumer.”
In addition, the company will launch a new series of services designed to allow service providers to drive revenue. Interactive, hands-on, demonstrations of these will be available in its stand at MWC in Hall 5, Stand 5A21.
Research with Ovum
Synchronoss will announce the findings of a study with analyst firm Ovum that examines brand attitudes to using telco data assets for targeted advertising across different channels and platforms, based on contextual factors such as device, location, content and demographic. The research will examine the current state of play of digital advertising, showing that while brands are getting to grips with better targeting, operators still face a lucrative opportunity to monetize the insights they possess.
Mobility Maturity Model for enterprises
The company will also launch its Mobility Maturity Model for enterprises at the show. In an industry first, Synchronoss has identified the effect of more advanced mobility for enterprises in each stage of maturity. Through independent research into 500+ enterprises in the US and UK, Synchronoss explores the link between mobility maturity and an enterprise’s profitability, its productivity and the CIO’s internal reputation.
Building positive engagements with the Connected Consumer panel discussion:
In addition, Synchronoss Founder and Executive Chairman Stephen Waldis will speak on Day One of Mobile World Congress, in the session entitled “Building positive engagements with the Connected Consumer.” The session begins at 1615 CET in Hall 4 Auditorium 4. Steve’s presentation will look at how carriers can transform and improve their digital engagements with their customers. Steve will explain how operators can gain value by investing in smarter, more responsive and personalized user experiences to drive more valuable and profitable relationships.
A new series of services:
Synchronoss will make several important announcements as it continues to gain momentum in the messaging and analytics space. It will showcase innovative new solutions to allow global service providers to create new revenue streams through data monetization, cloud services, messaging platforms, and data analytics capabilities.
For enterprise customers, Synchronoss Enterprise Business Unit will showcase solutions that highlight its Secure Mobility Platform, which helps enterprises increase productivity with uncompromised security and a frictionless user experience, as well as its Universal ID product, a cloud-based solution that delivers an unparalleled layer of security while simplifying the user experience.
The combination of recently acquired Intralinks’ content collaboration capabilities with the Synchronoss Secure Mobility Platform creates a single combined approach to support enterprises’ evolution of their business workflows:
Synchronoss Enterprise Demo Showcase:
- Secure Mobility Platform - Combines collaboration, identity and mobility in an integrated workflow solution that enables easy, secure, two-way collaboration
- Universal ID - Cloud based digital identity management solution delivering unparalleled security with a simplified user experience
- Synchronoss Bluetooth Proximity-based login –Proximity-based login in dynamic processes and workflows where security is critical
Synchronoss Demo Showcase:
- Synchronoss Augmented Reality Experience will feature a 3D representation of how data drives value through various solutions including advanced messaging, chatbots and cloud.
- Synchronoss Personal Cloud features new functionality, including tagging content and files according to location, facial and object recognition; video curation allowing users to edit and personalize video collages of photos and then share them via social media, text or email; and flashbacks that present users with videos and photos taken on the same day in previous years.
- Synchronoss VR experience lets users experience photos stored in their cloud account in a layered 360-degree experience via a VR headset.
- Synchronoss Cloud Brokerage enables operators, service providers and resellers to enter new markets and offer integrated products while giving service providers the means for continuous, high margin monetization without disrupting their existing IT, Ops and Marketplace activities.
Finally, the Synchronoss stand will also be the venue for the annual Synchronoss MWC Cocktail Party, which will take place on Tuesday, February 28, from 5:30 until 7:00 PM. To RSVP to the cocktail party, or to schedule a meeting and demo with Synchronoss please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Synchronoss (NASDAQ: SNCR) is an innovative software company that helps both service providers and enterprises realize and execute their goals for mobile transformation now. Our simple, powerful and flexible solutions are used by more than 3 billion mobile users and 300 of the Fortune 500 worldwide. www.synchronoss.com