COSTA MESA, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--EnGenius Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance, versatile networking solutions for small to mid-size businesses and large residential, today announced the availability of the ENS620EXT Outdoor 11ac Wave 2 AC1300 Access Point. The ENS620EXT is the first business-class 11ac Wave 2 Outdoor AP/Bridge available to support the needs of SMB and large residences at a price point ($229 MSRP) that recognizes the market need for affordable Wave 2 technology.
The ENS620EXT is powerful enough to provide Wi-Fi connectivity approximately 3,000 square feet, while its small footprint, multiple operation modes, and IP55-rating make it flexible and appropriate for use either indoors or outdoors.
Key Features and Benefits of ENS620EXT
- Higher Speeds for Multiple User Support – ENS620EXT’s faster, 11ac Wave 2 AC1300 speeds (867 Mbps on 5 GHz; 400 Mbps on 2.4 GHz) and dual-stream MU-MIMO sends wireless signals to multiple devices simultaneously, enabling more users to access the network faster. Integrators can combine the AP’s two Gigabit Ethernet ports via Link Aggregation for a maximum bandwidth capacity of 2 Gbps to support bandwidth-heavy video, voice and surveillance applications.
- Future Proof Networks – Dual-band provides for existing 2.4 GHz wireless devices while supporting future mobile advancements on the 5 GHz frequency band. The AP’s efficient handling of multiple users and its utilization of Beamforming technology, which focuses the antenna signal directly to respective client devices, ensures optimal signal and reception reliability in multi-device environments.
- Solid Performance in Harsh Environments – ENS620EXT features an IP55-rated water and dust-proof enclosure to protect it from harsh outdoor and indoor environments such as prolonged exposure to sunlight, extreme cold, rain, heat, and humidity, and indoors where the temperature is a factor.
- Three Operation Modes – Multiple operation modes expand the AP’s adaptability to various network deployment and functionality needs. Operate ENS620EXT in Access Point, Client Bridge or WDS (AP, Bridge, Station) modes.
- Flexible Power-over-Ethernet Options – The AP is powered through its Gigabit PoE port for installation in locations where power outlets are limited or unavailable, like under the eaves of roofs, on light poles or in other remote locations.
- Broaden Wireless Coverage with Sector Antennas – Achieve broad indoor and outdoor coverage through the AP’s 27dBm output power and four detachable, SMA-type antennas. Combine ENS620EXT with the EnGenius SA5219 or SA2216 Sector Antennas to expand wireless coverage over wider areas (up to 1.86 miles) to establish an outdoor hotspot with 120° sector-wide coverage.
The ENS620EXT is now available in North America via authorized distributors, retailers, and value-added resellers.
For a listing, visit: https://www.engeniustech.com/distributors.html
About EnGenius Technologies
EnGenius, an industry expert in wireless communications and radio frequency (RF) technology for over 18 years, delivers feature-rich, long-range, business-class solutions for voice and data that empower mobility. EnGenius’ portfolio of networking solutions and cordless business telephone systems offer robust features and versatility for class-leading price/performance value.