WASHINGTON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--The National Institute on Retirement Security will host its eighth annual retirement policy conference, Retirement Policy Game Changers: Tackling Retirement Readiness, on Tuesday, February 28, 2017, from 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM at The Liaison Capitol Hill, 415 New Jersey Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20001.
The event will feature the release of a new report, Retirement Security 2017: Americans’ View of the Retirement Crisis. This biennial report monitors how Americans feel about their economic security in retirement and assesses their views on policies that could improve retirement.
Media can register for the conference here or by calling 202.457.8190.
Keynote speakers include:
- U.S. Senator Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
- Congressman Joe Crowley (D-NY)
- J.D. Vance, Author of the New York Times bestseller, Hillbilly Elegy
- James B. Lockhart, III, Co-chair of Bipartisan Policy Center Commission on Retirement & Personal Savings Commission
- Fiona Greig, Director of Research at JPMorgan Chase Institute
- Keith Brainard, National Association of State Retirement Administrators
- Lynn Dudley, American Benefits Council
- Scott Evans, New York City Comptroller’s Office
- Teresa Ghilarducci, The New School
- Michael Kreps, Groom Law Group
- Gerri Madrid-Davis, AARP
- Janice Mays, PwC and Former Ways & Means Chief Counsel
- Helaine Olen, Journalist and Author
- Cherelle Parker, City of Philadelphia Councilwoman
- Brian Perlman, Greenwald & Associates
- Earl Pomeroy, Alston & Bird and Former Congressman
- Ida Rademacher, Aspen Institute
- John Scott, Pew Charitable Trusts
- Jon Sheiner, NAGDA and Former Tax Counsel to Rep. Rangel
- Aliya Wong, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
WHAT: Eighth Annual Retirement Policy Conference
WHO: Hosted by the National Institute on Retirement Security
WHEN: Tuesday, February, 28, 2017; 7:30 AM – 3:00 PM ET
WHERE: The Liaison Capitol Hill, 415 New Jersey Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20001
The National Institute on Retirement Security is a not-for-profit organization established to contribute to informed policymaking by fostering a deep understanding of the value of retirement security to employees, employers, and the economy through national research and education programs. Located in Washington, D.C., NIRS has a diverse membership of organizations interested in retirement security including financial services firms, retirement plan sponsors and service providers, and trade associations among others. More information is available at http://www.nirsonline.org.