TORRANCE, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--BQE Software, Inc., a world leader in time billing, project management, and accounting software with more than 400,000 users worldwide, announced today the immediate availability of BQE ArchiOffice® 2017. The annual upgrade of the top-rated office and project management software for architects empowers users to simplify the time and expense tracking workflow and streamline the project management process.
“This year’s release of ArchiOffice focused on providing users with smarter and more powerful tools to help them manage their projects. As always, our mission is to provide simple, elegant, and meaningful tools so architectural firms can have greater insight and real-time understanding of their projects”
“This year’s release of ArchiOffice focused on providing users with smarter and more powerful tools to help them manage their projects. As always, our mission is to provide simple, elegant, and meaningful tools so architectural firms can have greater insight and real-time understanding of their projects,” said Steven Burns, FAIA, Chief Creative Officer at BQE Software. “ArchiOffice 2017 is designed to be faster, smarter, and more relevant than our competition. I am immensely proud of the BQE development team who has worked hard to not only create these amazing new features, but also to provide a smooth and intuitive software experience for ArchiOffice users.”
With over 50 new features, ArchiOffice 2017 is designed to increase project performance and profitability for architecture firms. The latest version helps users efficiently create time entries from calendar events, effectively attach files to invoices, and easily understand the earned value of projects.
Notable new features allow users to:
- Perform Earned Value Analysis: ArchiOffice 2017 allows users to easily compare the percentage progress of their tasks compared to the percentage of the budget and invoiced fees.
- View Earned Value Dashboard and Report: The new Earned Value dashboard widget and report not only shows the earned value for each project, but also shows the value of the unbilled revenue.
- Attach Expense Receipts to Invoices: When users attach a scanned image of a consultant invoice or a receipt to their expense records, they now have the option to include a copy of the image when creating an invoice.
- Create Time Entries from Calendar Events or To-Do Items: When users create time entries from calendar events, ArchiOffice 2017 allows them to add a Description and, if the project uses Tasks for Timecard, select from any pending tasks.
- Track Probability for RFP (Request for Proposal) Projects: Users can customize their reports to take advantage of the new Probability feature that projects future revenue based on the value and probability of RFP projects.
To learn more about ArchiOffice 2017 or to start a free trial, visit http://www.bqe.com/ArchiOffice.
About BQE Software
BQE Software is a world leader in time billing, accounting, and project management software for professional services firms. Its products, including BillQuick®, ArchiOffice® and EngineerOffice®, simplify the way information is entered and utilized by firms. With over 400,000 users worldwide, BQE is the trusted solution for architects, engineers, accountants, IT consultants, business consultants and legal professionals. The company is headquartered in Torrance, California, with offices in Australia and Europe. For more information, visit www.bqe.com. Follow BQE ArchiOffice on Facebook, www.facebook.com/ArchiOffice, and Twitter, www.twitter.com/ArchiOffice.