BEDFORD, Mass.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--RSA® Conference, the world’s leading information security conferences and expositions, today announces Emmy Award-winning writer and current Late Night host Seth Meyers will be the closing entertainment for RSA Conference 2017 in San Francisco, CA.
“If anyone thought RSA Conference would take its foot off the gas pedal after our 25th anniversary, they may be underestimating our dedication to enhancing and improving our content”
In addition to the closing by Mr. Meyers, RSA Conference will include an all-star lineup of keynote sessions that includes:
- Interview with Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman, Alphabet Inc: Gideon Lewis-Kraus, author of "The Great A.I. Awakening” will interview Eric Schmidt, the Executive Chairman of Alphabet Inc, the company that owns Google Inc and other technology businesses. Schmidt joined Google in 2001 as its CEO, and helped grow the company from a Silicon Valley startup to a global leader in technology. He is a regular speaker and writer on topics related to the future of technology, with a focus on machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Keynote Panel: The Seven Most Dangerous New Attack Techniques, and What's Coming Next: SANS Panelists Ed Skoudis, Michael Assante, Johannes Ullrich and moderator Alan Paller will provide audiences an update on the most dangerous new attack techniques, how they work, how can they be stopped and how to prepare for what’s coming next. This fast-paced session will provide answers from the three people best positioned to know them: the head of the Internet Storm Center, the top hacker exploits expert/teacher in the U.S., and the top expert on cyber attacks on industrial control systems.
- The Cryptographers’ Panel: Moderated by Paul Kocher, President and Chief Scientist, Cryptography Research division of Rambus, the panel will include Ron Rivest, MIT Institute Professor; Adi Shamir, Borman Professor of Computer Science, The Weizmann Institute, Israel; Whitfield Diffie, Cryptographer & Security Expert, Cryptomathic; and Susan Landau, Professor of Cybersecurity Policy and Professor of Computer Science at Worcester Polytechnic Institute. Attendees will join the founders and leaders of the field for an engaging discussion about the latest advances and revelations in cryptography, including research areas to watch in 2017 and new threats facing the field of cryptography.
“If anyone thought RSA Conference would take its foot off the gas pedal after our 25th anniversary, they may be underestimating our dedication to enhancing and improving our content,” said Linda Gray Martin, Director & General Manager, RSA Conference. “This year’s keynote lineup is one of our strongest to date including some of the most influential people in our industry, and in the mainstream media. Our programming is guaranteed to spark conversations that start on our show floor and end with innovative technologies and approaches that will shape the years to come.”
Additional keynotes at RSA Conference 2017 will include:
- Mark McLaughlin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Palo Alto Networks
- Matt Moynahan, Chief Executive officer, Forcepoint™
- Zulfikar Ramzan, Chief Technology Officer, RSA
- Dame Stella Rimington, formerly Director General of the Security Service (MI5)
- Brad Smith, President and Chief Legal Officer, Microsoft
- Terence Spies, HPE Distinguished Chief Technologist, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Dr. Hugh Thompson, Chief Technology Officer, Symantec
- Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson, Astrophysicist, Author and Television Personality
- David Ulevitch, Vice President, Cisco’s Security Business Group
- Christopher D. Young, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Intel Security
For additional information on RSA Conference 2017 please visit: https://www.rsaconference.com/events/us17
About RSA Conference
RSA Conference is the premier series of global events where the world talks security and leadership gathers, advances and emerges. Whether attending in the U.S., the EMEA region, or the Asia-Pacific region, RSA Conference events are where the security industry converges to discuss current and future concerns and get access to the people, content and ideas that help enable individuals and companies to win, grow and do their best. It is the ultimate marketplace for the latest technologies and hands-on educational opportunities that help industry professionals discover how to make their companies more secure while showcasing the most enterprising, influential and thought-provoking thinkers and leaders in security today. For information on events, online programming and the most up-to-date news pertaining to the information security industry visit www.rsaconference.com.
RSA Conference logo, RSA, Dell, EMC and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.