ATLANTA--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Blue Ridge, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader in cloud demand forecasting, planning, replenishment, allocation and analytics, today announced the release of version 2017, a major update to its industry-leading Cloud-native supply chain planning technology. Blue Ridge precisely connects the supply chain to consumer demand, enhancing customer experience by ensuring products are available at the right time and place without excessive investments in inventory and logistics.
“This release further enhances the goal-driven nature of our supply chain planning technology. Blue Ridge customers are increasing forecast precision, saving time by eliminating hours attempting to calculate the best and most efficient actions, and assuring product availability without creating unnecessary or misaligned inventory.”
“Our advanced technology and analytics enables organizations to define specific business goals and receive a calculated, optimized plan with actionable recommendations,” said Rod Daugherty, vice president, product strategy of Blue Ridge. “This release further enhances the goal-driven nature of our supply chain planning technology. Blue Ridge customers are increasing forecast precision, saving time by eliminating hours attempting to calculate the best and most efficient actions, and assuring product availability without creating unnecessary or misaligned inventory.”
The 2017 release includes product enhancements to positively impact supply chain performance and improve the bottom line. Major areas of enhancement include:
- Forecast Enhancements – Forecast management capabilities to enhance aggregated and consensus forecasting processes in complex planning environments.
- Investment Modeling – Simulation and modeling features enabling executive management to make informed policy decisions by reconciling financial objectives to the inventory plan.
- Action-Ready Recommendations – Algorithmic automation that learns from real-world demand and supply plan events to improve inventory investment accuracy.
- Predictive Capabilities – Enhanced prescriptive models, influenced by customer transaction intelligence, to improve overall forecast precision.
- Attribute Modeling – New enhancements enable comprehensive modeling / remodeling of demand and supply planning attributes across the enterprise to improve profitability.
Blue Ridge will be exhibiting in booth #204 at NRF Retail’s Big Show 2017 January 15-17 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. To reserve a meeting time with Blue Ridge at NRF, please click here.
About Blue Ridge
Named a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning Systems, Blue Ridge provides revolutionary cloud-native supply chain planning technology specifically designed for retail and distribution. We enable our customers to increase revenue at lower costs by delivering an unprecedented level of precision and accuracy to forecast, plan and purchase inventory. Blue Ridge ensures products are available at the right time, without incurring excess inventory cost.
Blue Ridge Resources