ATLANTA--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--This month more than 33,000 of the world’s retail elite will gather in New York City at the National Retail Federation’s Retail’s BIG Show, Jan. 15-17, to discuss the newest innovations in the retail sector to help retailers capture the hearts, minds and wallets of today’s discriminating consumers.
“We designed our NRF booth experience to showcase how Aptos’ Singular Commerce platform can enhance and personalize the customer journey, inside the store and out, allowing retailers to find new ways to engage differently and differentiate their brands.”
The secret to getting and keeping customers revolves around personalized, seamless experiences, says Aptos, Inc., a recognized market leader in retail technology solutions.
To support retailers on this quest, Aptos and its innovation partner, Formula 3 Group (F3G), will showcase several innovations designed to foster persistent personalization throughout the in-store experience during Retail’s BIG Show at Aptos booth #3105:
- Personalized Digital Signs and Displays – The power of RFID, beacons and CRM come together to deliver highly interactive and personalized content to shoppers as they navigate the store, with each display responding to their real-time behaviors as well as their profile and their history with the brand.
- Interactive Product Kiosks – As shoppers interact with merchandise displays, digital monitors present detailed product information in real time, including size/color options, inventory availability and promotional offers, all tailored to the items the shopper is evaluating.
- CRM on the Apple® Watch – As a customer walks into the store, sales associates receive alerts on their wrist that tell them who walked in, their purchase history, their preferences and more, empowering associates to offer a customized experience to each shopper.
Collectively, these innovations allow retailers to deploy more persistent personalization throughout the store, whether or not shoppers are assisted by salespeople, using their smartphones or interacting with merchandise displays.
“The in-store experience holds tremendous opportunity to create emotional connections and demonstrate real-time relevance throughout the entire store interaction,” said Noel Goggin, Aptos CEO and culture leader. “We designed our NRF booth experience to showcase how Aptos’ Singular Commerce platform can enhance and personalize the customer journey, inside the store and out, allowing retailers to find new ways to engage differently and differentiate their brands.”
As noted by Goggin, Aptos’ Singular Commerce™ platform — with integrated solutions including Aptos Store for point of sale, Aptos Enterprise Order Management and Aptos CRM — will be on display throughout the booth. Aptos will also highlight its most recent advancements in Mobile POS, Clienteling, Digital Commerce and Analytics.
In addition to this technology innovation showcase, Aptos will offer various networking, philanthropic and educational opportunities to complement the action-packed Retail’s BIG Show agenda. Highlights include:
- CIO Bar – Libations and lively discussion will flow at the CIO Bar, where some of retail’s pre-eminent retail technology and digital transformation leaders will be serving up a mix of big ideas and real-world insights with an omni-channel twist.
- Exclusive Analyst Research – On Tuesday, Jan. 17, at 11 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. ET, RSR Analyst Nikki Baird will present exclusive new research focused on “Are You Ready for What the Future Has in Store...for Your Stores?” During these two sessions, Baird will guide attendees through a store readiness assessment to determine whether their stores have what it takes to survive the omni-channel era.
- EXPO Tours – The Aptos booth is an official destination for the following BIG Show EXPO Tours: E-commerce & Omni-Channel Tour, The New Retail Customer Journey Tour and Big Data & Customer Insights Tour. For more information on the tours, please visit: http://nrfbigshow.nrf.com/tours.
- Silent Auction for RetailROI – Aptos will host a silent auction benefiting RetailROI, a charitable group funded by companies in the retail industry, focused on helping vulnerable children worldwide. Show attendees can bid on a broad array of merchandise donated by Aptos customers and showcased in store windows throughout the booth that will be merchandised by each participating retailer.
To participate in any of Aptos’ planned activities during Retail’s BIG Show or to schedule a time to meet with Aptos, please visit: http://go.pardot.com/l/145931/2016-11-17/g46m9 or contact your Aptos representative.
With over 125,000 stores live on its Singular Commerce platform available in the cloud, more than 500 retail brands across the globe rely on cloud-ready Aptos solutions.
About Aptos “Engaging Customers Differently”
In an era of virtually limitless choice, sustained competitive advantage only comes to retailers who engage customers differently – by truly understanding who they are, what they want and why they buy. At Aptos, we too, believe that engaging customers differently is critical to our success. We are committed to a deep understanding of each of our clients, to fulfilling their needs with the retail industry’s most comprehensive omni-channel solutions, and to fostering long-term relationships built on tangible value and trust. More than 500 retail brands rely upon our Singular Commerce platform to deliver every shopper a personalized, empowered and seamless experience…no matter when, where or how they shop. Learn more: www.aptos.com
Follow Aptos on Twitter @Aptos_Retail
Aptos, the Aptos logo, “Singular Commerce,” and “Engaging Customers Differently” are trademarks of Aptos, Inc. All other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Aptos, Inc.