DENVER--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Mortgage Cadence, an Accenture Company (NYSE:ACN), signed Alaska USA Federal Credit Union (Alaska USA) to its Enterprise Lending Center mortgage origination product suite. This partnership strengthens Alaska USA’s commitment to providing its members with the best origination experience possible, backed by Mortgage Cadence’s comprehensive product suite.
“We were fortunate to find a true partnership with Mortgage Cadence. Its vision for next-generation, borrower-facing tools like responsive design and document upload solidified our confidence in its long-term position in the industry.”
With a regulatory environment that continues to challenge the industry, Alaska USA sought to acquire a rules-based loan origination system to drive compliance, efficiency, and accuracy. “Finding a loan origination provider that could meet the needs of both our members and our staff was paramount to our search,” said Debbie Ingle, Executive Director, Mortgage and Real Estate Lending for Alaska USA. “We were fortunate to find a true partnership with Mortgage Cadence. Its vision for next-generation, borrower-facing tools like responsive design and document upload solidified our confidence in its long-term position in the industry.”
Mortgage Cadence was able to meet Alaska USA’s needs by combining its flagship multi-channel, rules-driven loan origination solution, Enterprise Lending Center, with its entire complementary product suite, including:
- Borrower Center for ELC - A next-generation online origination portal available through the Mortgage Cadence Cloud, including a fully responsive superior user experience, a foundation for new borrower data aggregation offerings, and a modern application programming interface (API) surface for further extensibility. Borrower Center for ELC is scheduled to launch in spring 2017.
- Document Center - A proprietary automated and dynamic document preparation solution that integrates with DocuSign for eSignature and eClosing.
- Imaging Center - An electronic document imaging and management system.
- Software Development Kit - A robust, flexible tool, providing APIs and extensibility points within the Enterprise Lending Center.
- Business Intelligence - Data visualization dashboards within Enterprise Lending Center designed to optimize operations, boost throughput, and increase profitability.
Alaska USA selected Mortgage Cadence based on extensive discussions around the implementation methodology, the Mortgage Cadence Cloud, current and future vision for the digital borrower experience, and infrastructure as a whole. “Our technology is certainly integral to our clients’ success, but without the best team leading the charge and working hand-in-hand with our clients, none of it would be possible,” said Trevor Gauthier, President and Chief Operating Officer for Mortgage Cadence. “We pride ourselves in providing the best team in the industry dedicated to partnering with our clients to meet their changing needs in automation, borrower experience, and compliance. Our dedication to Alaska USA’s needs during its search, and now as we head into implementation, is no exception.”
About Mortgage Cadence
Mortgage Cadence, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been working with lenders since 1999, offering mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers reliable software and experienced people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Visit www.mortgagecadence.com for more information.
About Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative with $6.8 billion in assets and more than 600,000 members worldwide. The credit union operates 85 branches in Alaska, Arizona, California, and Washington State. Alaska USA offers a 24/7 Member Service Center, access to more than 55,000 surcharge free ATMs worldwide, as well as online and mobile solutions.
Learn more at alaskausa.org.