NEW YORK--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Multimedia Plus (www.multimediaplus.com) is boosting the in-store experience and the ability of sales associates to reach their goals with the latest release of INCITE 4.2. The latest version of the app-based communications platform features smart syncing automatic overnight updates, enhanced metrics tools, immediate engagement with associates, and invitation based training enrollment. The reveal will take place at the NRF BigShow in booth #2234.
“Customer First: Transform the In-store Experience and Drive Performance”
“MMP’s latest release of INCITE 4.2 leverages retailers’ opportunity to empower associates with tools that inform, impress, and incite brand loyalty with shoppers who have made that particular store a destination. We know that associate interaction with shoppers has a significant influence on the purchase decision. Retailers have the power to close the training and communications gap that currently exists with tools that are cost-effective and offer real-time metrics,” says David Harouche, CEO of Multimedia Plus.
As a leader in mACP (mobile associate communications platform), Multimedia Plus has delivered of over 1 million programs and 5 million modules to associates in 22 countries, by providing sales associates with ongoing, day-to-day updates, offensive skill-building, and brand strategies required in today’s fast-paced world of in-store retail. Retailers around the world are empowering the in-store associate with training and technology tools to create a stellar shopping experience for customers with a new level of efficiency, associate and customer engagement, and in-store sales success.
Developed with direct feedback from prominent retail clients, the new INCITE 4.2 features focus on benefitting sales associates, management and executives. Key enhancements include:
- Metrics provide vital KPIs to help determine how well a corporate initiative and/or associate is performing, based on product, brand, promotion, inventory, up-sell, cross-sell and the competition
- Speed is delivered with instant, internal global broadcasting, instant-on, non-streaming video, and granular targeting. New capabilities to add new content in minutes and provide access to a highly focused group of users based on title, region, completion rates, and more
- Global Reach needs to maintain a consistent brand value for a global workforce, yet meet the needs of local shoppers. INCITE 4.2 offers modules in 22 languages (and counting)
- Low-Bandwidth Solution offers instant-on training and communications, like a light switch, because the content downloads automatically and resides in the app, not the network
- Payroll Savings with on-demand mobile video learning delivered to associates on the sales floor, in between customers. Eliminate additional training payroll dollars
- Solutions for Millennials engage sales associates on the mobile platforms they are the most comfortable using. Social media link-out, makes associates aware of posts and updates targeting consumers
- Ability to Educate Non-Company Employees offer invitation based training enrollment to key external personal, such as franchises and wholesalers, directly to the associates who are interfacing with your customers
KATE SPADE & TIFFANY DISCUSS INCITE BENEFITS
During the NRF BigShow, executives from respected brands Kate Spade and Tiffany will discuss the “Customer First: Transform the In-store Experience and Drive Performance” during a panel discussion on Monday, January 16, 2017 from 4:00 PM - 4:45 PM at EXPO Hall, Room 1, Level 1. Moderated by MMP Chief Creative Officer and President, Jodi Harouche, the discussion will take a look at the successes of Mobile Associate Communication Platforms, including INCITE.
ABOUT MULTIMEDIA PLUS
Multimedia Plus is transforming the way brands engage globally with app based communications for the frontline to improve performance. MMP’s patented technology platform, INCITE powered by QuizScore®, ensures performance and execution of company strategies – where it counts – with customers. The company’s programs are being used by brands globally.