LONDON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Technavio’s healthcare and life sciences research analysts have recently published numerous reports focusing on the infectious and rare diseases market. Technavio’s continuously growing infectious and rare diseases report library now features updated content on atopic dermatitis drugs, human respiratory syncytial virus drugs, and alopecia drugs. All three of these reports can be purchased at a minimum 60% discount by becoming a Technavio Insights member.
Key Highlights from Technavio
- The market has witnessed the launch of first biologic dupilumab which showed a strong dose-dependent efficacy in adults who have moderate to server atopic dermatitis.
- Increasing inorganic growth strategies of vendors will help to expand their presence in the market and leads to further consolations. For instance, LEO Pharma company acquired an AstraZeneca’s dermatology segment, which also includes new medicines in the areas of atopic dermatitis and psoriasis.
- The global Atopic Dermatitis drugs market is an oligopoly market characterized by key vendors such as LEO Pharma A/S, Mylan, Valeant, GSK, Bayer and Encore Dermatology.
- The increasing usage of novel diagnostic tools will drive the growth prospects for the global human respiratory syncytial virus drugs market until the end of 2020.
- The approved drugs segment accounted for the maximum market share during 2015 and will continue to dominate the market for the next few years.
- The global human respiratory syncytial virus drugs market is highly dominated by few major vendors, who sell Synagis in their respective markets. Also, other vendors offer bronchodilators as off-label drugs, which does not substantially impact the market’s growth.
- The leading vendors of the market are investing extensively in R&D of new drugs because there are no effective treatment options available for alopecia disorder. Also, to gain a competitive edge over peers in the market, the vendors are focusing on developing drugs that are safe and efficient.
- The increasing popularity of off-label and over-the-counter (OTC) drugs will drive the growth prospects for the global alopecia drugs market during the forecast period.
- In terms of geography, the Americas accounted for the maximum market share in 2015 because the US was the largest revenue contributor in the region.
Access Technavio’s Full Report Library
Become a Technavio Insights member and access all three of these reports for a fraction of their original cost. As a Technavio Insights member, you will have immediate access to new reports as they’re published in addition to all 6,000+ existing reports covering segments like medical imaging, oncology, and vaccines. This subscription nets you thousands in savings, while staying connected to Technavio’s constant transforming research library, helping you make informed business decisions more efficiently.
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Hypertension Drugs Market 2016-2020
- COPD Drugs Market in China 2016-2020
- Global MRSA Drugs Market 2016-2020
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. The company develops over 2000 pieces of research every year, covering more than 500 technologies across 80 countries. Technavio has about 300 analysts globally who specialize in customized consulting and business research assignments across the latest leading edge technologies.
Technavio analysts employ primary as well as secondary research techniques to ascertain the size and vendor landscape in a range of markets. Analysts obtain information using a combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches, besides using in-house market modeling tools and proprietary databases. They corroborate this data with the data obtained from various market participants and stakeholders across the value chain, including vendors, service providers, distributors, re-sellers, and end-users.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.