LONDON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--The leading global IoT conference; the IoT Tech Expo will be returning to Olympia, London in just a few weeks (23-24th January) for its 2nd annual event where it will host 2 days of two days of top-level content, discussion, case studies, live demos, workshops and plenty of networking. The event will explore the entire IoT ecosystem, introducing the latest technology innovations across 7 conference tracks including Smart Cities, Connected Industry, Living, Services, Developing for the IoT, Innovations & IoT Technologies and Data & Security, in addition to a vast exhibition of 150+ companies.
Over 6,000 delegates are expected to attend, in addition to 200+ industry leading speakers who will be sharing their knowledge and experiences across a range of industries including manufacturing, logistics, transport, government, energy, insurance, agriculture and automotive.
Keynotes from the likes of:
- David Bunch, Global VP Retail, Shell
- John Schaefer, SVP & GM, PTC
- Geoff Mulligan, Chairman, LoRa Alliance
- Jürgen Hase, CEO, Unlimit by Reliance
- Colin Mair, Head of Innovation & Trials, Heathrow Airport
- Michael Horne, Deputy GM & VP, IoT Business Unit, ARM mbed
- Raúl Peláez, Head of Sports Technology, FC Barcelona
- David Vasquez, IoT Evangelist, Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Anthony Macey, Head of Blockchain R&D, Barclays
- Henrik Jorring, Senior IT Manager, Liner Operations, Maersk Line IT
- Karl-Filip Coenegrachts, CSO, City of Ghent
- Andreas Schierenbeck, Chairman, Thyssenkrupp Elevator AG
- Georg Larscheid, Integrated Solution Implementation Manager, John Deere
- Gustaf Landahl, Head of Dept., City of Stockholm
- Scott Lyons, Connected Vehicle & Services, Ford
The show will cover the entire IoT ecosystem with topics including; predictive maintenance, smart logistics, data analytics, connectivity, digitalisation, smart grids, sustainability, developing for the IoT, smart manufacturing, farms and factories, connected homes and cars, monetisation and cyber security.
To see all of the above and more at the IoT Tech Expo Global, please visit the website to register your pass. Advanced prices end Friday 6th January so register now to save up to £300 on your all-access gold delegate pass. Free expo passes also available!
To learn more about the IoT Tech Expo World Series, visit the corresponding sites:
IoT Tech Expo Global – 23-24th January, Olympia, London
IoT Tech Expo Europe – 1-2nd June, Estrel, Berlin
IoT Tech Expo North America – 29-30th November, Santa Clara, Silicon Valley
For speaking, sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries please contact the team at email@example.com or call on +44 (0) 117 980 9023.
NOTES FOR EDITORS
About IoT Tech Expo
The IoT Tech Expo World Series (www.iottechexpo.com) hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the Internet of Things arena. It brings together key industries including Manufacturing, Transport, Health, Logistics, Government, Energy and Automotive.