BOSTON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Wayfair (NYSE:W), one of the world’s largest online destinations for home furnishings and décor, today announced that Niraj Shah, CEO, co-founder and co-chairman, will present at the 19th Annual ICR Conference at The JW Marriot Orlando, Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida on Tuesday, January 10 at 8 a.m. ET.
The presentation will be available via webcast on Wayfair’s investor relations website at investor.wayfair.com.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.