TYSONS CORNER, Va.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms, today announced the locations for the next 22 MicroStrategy Symposium Series events. Each one-day event, taking place in January and February in cities across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, will highlight functionalities of MicroStrategy 10.6, which became generally available in December 2016.
“Our symposia provide extensive opportunities for our customers to connect and share best practices and bring home valuable insight about how they can use MicroStrategy 10 to get more from their existing technology investments. These events further our mission of helping organizations unleash intelligence everywhere.”
“We’re looking forward to sharing compelling stories about how enterprises and organizations around the world are leveraging cutting-edge enterprise analytics and mobility solutions to stay ahead of the competition,” said Michael J. Saylor, CEO, MicroStrategy Incorporated, who will keynote many of the January events and speak alongside other MicroStrategy executives. “Our symposia provide extensive opportunities for our customers to connect and share best practices and bring home valuable insight about how they can use MicroStrategy 10 to get more from their existing technology investments. These events further our mission of helping organizations unleash intelligence everywhere.”
The primary focus of this month’s Symposium Series will be to identify key analytics and mobility opportunities in 2017 for enterprises to pursue. Each event will highlight opportunities to drive the adoption of intelligence across organizations, reduce costs through tool consolidation, and empower the workforce to be more productive – all of which can help attendees plan and achieve their analytics goals for 2017.
Each MicroStrategy Symposium offers IT and business users an opportunity to network, attend workshops, and learn about real-world MicroStrategy 10™ applications from customers, including BMC Software, Cegid, Co-op, CTS Eventim AG & Co. KGaA, DFW International Airport, Omega World Travel, Staples, and TWIN-SET SIMONA BARBIERI.
The executive keynote, followed by a day filled with more than a dozen breakout sessions and hands-on workshops, will cover new content spanning the following:
- Industry Solutions – learn how MicroStrategy 10 helps organizations across a wide variety of industries, from technology to retail, banking, federal government, healthcare, manufacturing and CPG, energy and utilities, as well as transportation and logistics.
- Functional Solutions – hear how MicroStrategy 10 delivers data-driven solutions to help improve the effectiveness of departmental functions, from IT to Marketing, Sales and more.
- Analytics – learn how MicroStrategy 10 delivers enterprise-grade, self-service analytics on popular tools like Salesforce.com, SAP, AWS and big data systems—helping organizations maximize the value of these existing investments.
- Mobility – gain insight into mobile analytics and productivity apps, and learn about custom mobile app development. See how MicroStrategy 10 enhances data visualization across interfaces.
- Usher™ – learn how easy it is for organizations to deploy digital credentials to their employees and customers, obtain real-time data about enterprise access and authentication activity, and use telemetry data to help enhance workforce productivity.
The Symposium Series will offer several hands-on workshops where attendees will have the opportunity to get firsthand experience with MicroStrategy Desktop™, the company’s free enterprise data discovery product. Workshop attendees will be able to try new features for the first time before they are more widely available. They will also be able to spin up their own dedicated cloud environments with MicroStrategy on AWS, and learn how to deploy a secure, collaborative environment without any hardware or setup costs of their own.
Additionally, Symposium attendees will be able to learn about the latest features in MicroStrategy 10.6, which delivers powerful new options to share interactive dashboards for offline analysis, a revamped PDF export engine, new map visualizations, and the platform’s latest drivers and gateways. The sessions and workshops will showcase these new features, which are available across MicroStrategy Desktop, MicroStrategy Web™, MicroStrategy Mobile™ and Usher.
Learn more about MicroStrategy 10.6 at www.microstrategy.com, and register for an upcoming Symposium with the corresponding registration link below.
- January 9 in New York, NY
- January 10 in Boston, MA
- January 11 in Montreal, Canada
- January 12 in Chicago, IL
- January 13 in Washington, DC
- January 17 in Shanghai, China
- January 17 in Atlanta, GA
- January 18 in Dallas, TX
- January 19 in Silicon Valley, CA
- January 20 in Tokyo, Japan
- January 20 in Detroit, MI
- January 24 in Los Angeles, CA
- January 24 in Johannesburg, South Africa
- January 25 in Salt Lake City, UT
- January 26 in Mexico City, Mexico
- January 26 in Manchester, United Kingdom
- January 27 in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- January 30 in Barcelona, Spain
- January 31 in Milan, Italy
- February 1 in Zurich, Switzerland
- February 2 in Hannover, Germany
- February 3 in Lyon, France
About MicroStrategy Incorporated
Founded in 1989, MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise software platforms. The Company's mission is to provide enterprise customers with a world-class software platform and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications. To learn more, visit MicroStrategy online, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
MicroStrategy, MicroStrategy 10.6, MicroStrategy 10, MicroStrategy Desktop, MicroStrategy Web, MicroStrategy Mobile and Usher are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MicroStrategy Incorporated in the United States and certain other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.