ALISO VIEJO, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--MoJoose, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of innovative cellphone accessories, will showcase its growing family of innovative signal-amplifying, battery-extending, radiation-reducing, mJoose Smartphone Cases at CES 2017, January 5-8, 2017, in Sands Hall G, booth #51712. The company will debut the new line of mJoose protective smartphone cases for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, and Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge smartphones. They will also be demonstrating their ground-breaking Android application that automatically activates the signal amplifier in low coverage areas and provides detailed signal and battery usage insights to end users.
“The smartphone is rapidly becoming the primary data and voice communications platform for a growing percentage of consumers and business users”
The mJoose case, which is a six-time CES Innovations Award Honoree for outstanding design and engineering in 2016 and 2017, is the industry’s first smartphone case that uses proprietary active antenna technology to increase the phone’s reception by up to 100x. In addition to incorporating a battery-booster to double the phone’s battery life, the mJoose case cuts radiation exposure by up to 70 percent.
“The smartphone is rapidly becoming the primary data and voice communications platform for a growing percentage of consumers and business users,” explained Daniel Ash, founder and CEO of mJoose. “People have come to expect ubiquitous access to data and voice services through their smartphones and something as simple as a dropped call could have a significant impact. The technology in our smartphone case actively increases the phone’s reception by up to 100 times to reduce dropped calls, missed texts, and loss of crucial data connections.”
Benefits of the mJoose Smartphone Cases
- Increases Reception Up to 100x – mJoose patented active antenna technology delivers better reception by extending coverage to more cellphone towers. The cases work with all major wireless carriers.
- Doubles Battery Life – The powerful 2950 mAh battery extender provides a backup power source that doubles the smartphone’s battery life to give users twice as long to surf, talk and text.
- Reduces Radiation Exposure – The proprietary antenna design of the mJoose case provides a 70 percent reduction in the user’s exposure to radiation emitted from the cellphone.
- Reduced Energy Consumption – Poor reception significantly drains battery life as the phone aggressively tries to connect to the tower. The mJoose case secures a better connection to the carrier network which reduces the power drain up to 25 percent.
- Complete Mobility and Protection – The slim, attractive mJoose case protects the phone from drops and damage, and provides improved signal coverage in areas such as concerts, hotel rooms, conference facilities, and sports fields that are often plagued by weak signals.
The mJoose cases are currently available for the iPhone 6 and 6S through the company’s website, www.mjoose.com, and through retailers including Amazon.com, Walmart.com, WirelessEmporium.com, and Fry’s online and retail stores. mJoose Smartphone cases for the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge, are scheduled for availability in Q1 2017.
About MoJoose, Inc.
Headquartered in Aliso Viejo, Calif., MoJoose, Inc. is the designer and manufacturer of the mJoose innovative technology-enhancing solutions for mobile devices. Our seasoned management team consists of telecommunications and wireless industry executives with extensive knowledge of smartphone and RF cell tower/base station technologies. Our talented engineering team is breaking new ground in RF cell signal technology and wireless communication innovation. By raising the bar on cell signal technology, the company is delivering on the promise of mobility. For more information on MoJoose and its line of mJoose products, visit the company website at https://mjoose.com.