LAS VEGAS--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc. announced today that the company will showcase several advanced automotive technologies at CES 2017 in Las Vegas from January 5 – 8, in North Hall, booth 7329.
- Under the theme, “The future of the personalized vehicle,” the company will present cutting-edge technologies and products, with multiple exhibits that allow visitors to receive a hands-on experience of various innovations.
- Mitsubishi Electric will introduce its latest products and technologies that support the society of the future, with a focus on the Internet of Things (IoT) technology deployed in areas such as FLEXConnect.AI, a next generation infotainment platform; MMS-G220, the latest Mitsubishi Mobile Mapping System (MMS); and EMIRAI 3.1 xDAS Concept Car featuring advanced driver assistance technologies.
- With the goal of creating a premium user experience for all occupants, Mitsubishi Electric’s FLEXConnect.AI platform features three high-resolution displays including a dedicated passenger display.
- Additionally, FLEXConnect.AI features advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) visualization for both the driver and the passenger, providing a sense of trust for new vehicle technologies.
MMS-G220 - Mitsubishi Electric Mobile Mapping System
- The latest MMS is a highly accurate measuring system using car-mounted GPS antennas, laser scanners and cameras. Offering an integrated, easily mountable, and detachable solution, the new model can be used in a wide range of applications, and is especially suited to autonomous driving systems.
- The system gathers 3-D positioning data of road surfaces and roadside features to an absolute accuracy of 10 centimeters, allowing the creation of comprehensive 3-D maps.
Mitsubishi Electric’s EMIRAI 3.1 xDAS
- This concept car showcases next-generation driver assistance features aimed at creating a safe and comfortable ride for tomorrow’s driver.
- Demonstration of next-generation driving-assistance technologies featuring a hands-on, 3-D heads-up display and advanced HMI technologies, such as multi-bonded displays and gesture control. These features combine with driver biometrics sensing to create a personalized driving environment.
About Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc., a U.S. affiliate company of Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, was established in 1979 to serve the North American automotive market. Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America offers a wide range of infotainment and powertrain products, including Passenger Entertainment Systems, Head Units, Starters, Alternators and Electric Power Steering. Additional information is available at: www.meaa-mea.com.
In addition to automotive electrical components, Mitsubishi Electric US group companies’ principal businesses include semiconductor devices, factory automation products, heating and cooling products, elevators and escalators, solar modules, electric utility products, and large-scale video displays for stadiums and arenas. Mitsubishi Electric US group companies have roughly 50 locations throughout North America with approximately 4,000 employees.