LAS VEGAS--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--3dRudder:
Jan 3 CES Unveiled Table 34
Jan 4 Discover Blue Caesar’s Palace
Jan 5 - 8 LVCC South Hall 2 - 27018
Gaming and Virtual Reality Marketplace
3dRudder Wireless, the new foot-powered movement controller for virtual reality, elevates the virtual experience for PC and mobile games, plus compatibility with a broader range of VR headsets.
A CES 2017 Innovation Awards Honoree in two categories, Gaming and Accessible Tech, 3dRudder Wireless adds a fourth axis of motion for total VR immersion while leaving hands free to use other devices and experience the full wonder of VR.
3dRudder Wireless, launching at CES 2017, joins the currently available 3dRudder Original that has a USB cable connection and introduced the world to a totally new way to move in VR for CAD software design, B2B marketing and, of course, gaming.
Designed to be used while seated, the circular 3dRudder disc makes movement in VR as natural as driving a car or walking down the street. Pressure sensors and heel-toe movement help you effortlessly move front/back, left/right/, rotate left/rotate right, and up/down with minimal fatigue. Small, fluid moves make it easy to navigate, jump, crawl, run, shoot or otherwise survive, for example, in a post-apocalyptic virtual world.
Based on the simple premise that using your feet is the most intuitive way to get around, 3dRudder lets you move the way you’re used to through worlds you’ve never seen.
3dRudder was designed by an architect yearning for a foot-powered 3D mouse to allow him to use his hands for design while moving in a 3D CAD software environment. Architecture, real estate, tourism and healthcare industries are looking at 3dRudder as part of their entry into the VR mindset.
3dRudder Wireless – everything from 3dRudder PLUS …
- Compatible with gaming systems on Windows PC systems, Android mobile, Steam and other platforms
- Compatible with Oculus Rift®, HTC Vive®, Samsung Gear®, Google Daydream® and other VR headsets
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Projected availability summer 2017 at $199
- PLUS all the features of the original 3dRudder …
- Compatible with Windows PC systems, games, hand controllers, Oculus Rift®, HTC Vive®, and more
- Customizable through the user-friendly 3dRudder Dashboard
- Easy storage. Slim, low profile slides out of sight when not in use.
- Built-in rechargeable 5v battery – 12 hours minimum autonomy
- Weighs less than four pounds
- Now available MSRP $179 at 3dRudder.com and select retailers
3dRudder was founded in 2014 in Marseille, France and is now based in New York, NY. The flagship product of the same name, 3dRudder, is a foot-powered movement controller, providing the most natural way to move in a 360° VR environment. For gamers, designers, architects, and professionals who want to do more in their 3D digital environments, 3dRudder keeps your hands free and enables total immersion in a virtual reality.