NEW YORK--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--ICR, a leading strategic communications and advisory firm serving over 500 private and public company clients, today announced the agenda and panels for the ICR Conference 2017 at the Grand Lakes Resort in Orlando, Florida. The annual growth company event will commence with private company presentations on Monday, January 9th and feature public company presentations and panels on Tuesday and Wednesday, January 10th and 11th.
“The ICR conference brings together industry leaders to speak on some of the most significant topics for the year ahead”
“The ICR conference brings together industry leaders to speak on some of the most significant topics for the year ahead,” said Tom Ryan, Chief Executive Officer, ICR. “Once again our presenters will offer key insights regarding strategies and trends through standard investor presentations, interactive group breakout sessions and engaging panels. All of these elements make the event unique and important each year.”
Among the many conference highlights are three industry panels which will cover areas such as Omni Channel Innovators, The Power of Data and Enlightened Capitalism. The topics and panelists are as follows:
Omni Channel Innovators in 2017: Meeting Evolving Customer Demand
Hear from pioneers and leaders who have answers for winning in today’s digital economy.
- Moderator: Joseph Teklits, Managing Partner, ICR
- BaubleBar, Daniella Yacobovsky, Co-Founder
- Deliv, Daphne Carmeli, Chief Executive Officer
- Mack Weldon, Brian Berger, Chief Executive Officer
- Olo, Matthew Tucker, Chief Operating Officer
The Power of Data: Introducing, Your Customer!
Today’s consumer wants to be recognized, and understanding your data is the key to unlocking that relationship. Hear from leading restaurant technology companies on how they are helping operators maximize sales and drive loyalty.
- Moderator: Anton Nicholas, Managing Director, ICR
- Bridg, Amit Jain, Chief Executive Officer
- CircleUp, Rory Eakin, Founder and Chief Operating Officer
- Toast, Steve Fredette, President & Co-Founder
- Ziosk, Austen Mulinder, Chief Executive Officer
Enlightened Capitalism? For Real, How to Conduct Good Business
Smart businesses understand that strong corporate values and working toward a greater good are intrinsic to building positive employee culture, driving customer loyalty and increasing brand equity – all of which translate into higher revenues and a stronger bottom line. Hear from panelists on why social consciousness is a key strategy for profitability and growth.
- Moderator: Fred LeFranc, Chaos Strategist, Results Through Strategy
- Dine Out For No Kid Hungry, Diana Hovey, Senior Director
- Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, Mark Eason, Chief Executive Officer
- MOD Pizza, Scott Svenson, Co-Founder/Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- Sterling-Rice Group, Walt Freese, Chief Executive Officer
- Union Square Hospitality Group, Erin Moran, Chief Culture Officer
About The ICR Conference
The ICR Conference is a unique platform where public and private company management teams, institutional investors, sell-side research analysts, investment bankers, private equity professionals and select media connect with one another with the goal of understanding consumer trends and public company prospects as the year begins. The event is one of the largest investment conferences of the year, featuring presentations by more than 150 public and private companies, with attendance regularly exceeding 2,300. For more information please visit http://www.icrconference.com
Established in 1998, ICR partners with companies to optimize transactions and execute strategic communications programs that achieve business goals, build credibility and enhance long-term enterprise value. The firm’s highly differentiated service model, which pairs capital markets veterans with senior communications professionals, brings deep sector knowledge and relationships to more than 500 clients in approximately 20 industries. Today, ICR is one of the largest and most experienced independent communications and advisory firms in North America maintaining offices in New York, Norwalk, Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, Hong Kong and Beijing.