BOSTON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--MEGA International will host a webinar on January 18 at 2 pm EST to show business leaders how companies have accelerated innovation and moved to digital sooner by using enterprise architecture.
“The speed at which a company moves to digital can make or break their future success. It’s essential to move quickly past the pain points that are inevitable with change”
Weave Digital into Your Company’s DNA using Enterprise Architecture will be discussed by Nicole Celeste, business transformation expert at MEGA.
The webinar will focus on how businesses and government agencies have used enterprise architecture to simplify the organization’s complexity and equip it with information necessary to move forward. Celeste will show how companies fulfill the central requirements for successful digital transformation by:
- creating a united view of the business, its strategies, assets, processes, costs, markets, customers, capabilities and risks
- evolving business capabilities to support strategic goals and meet future needs
- mapping the customer journey and identifying which critical touchpoints to improve
- identifying the business value, cost, risk and performance of each IT asset and creating a roadmap showing how to add and retire technologies at the right time
“The speed at which a company moves to digital can make or break their future success. It’s essential to move quickly past the pain points that are inevitable with change,” Celeste explained. “Change management solutions and tools, such as enterprise architecture, can make it easier, faster and less expensive to move to digital and avoid many problems that typically occur during an organization’s evolution.”
At the webinar, Celeste will show how to:
- map customer journeys that integrate customer experience into business processes
- plan and design business capabilities that support change efforts
- connect strategy directly to IT portfolio planning and investments
- compare and implement various IT transformation scenarios based on expected business outcomes
MEGA International is a global software firm helping companies manage enterprise complexity by giving them an interactive view of their operations. Executives gain the visibility and information they need to make the right choices for effective governance and to strike the right balance between capacity for innovation, cost optimization and risk management. Backed by HOPEX software and MEGA consulting services, companies can boost business and IT agility in today’s disruptive business environment. www.mega.com