LAS VEGAS & WASHINGTON--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--RightEye LLC, a health technology company using eye tracking to revolutionize patient care and vision performance, announced today it will unveil its revolutionary RightEye GeoPref Autism Test™, RightEye Reading Test™ and RightEye Vision Training Games™ at CES Unveiled Las Vegas, on Jan. 3 at Booth No. 118, Mandalay Bay, South Pacific Ballroom in Las Vegas, Nevada. RightEye will have demonstrations available of its new products as well as its concussion, vision and performance vision tests during CES 2017, Jan. 5 to 8, in Booth No. 43035 of the Health and Wellness Marketplace in Sands Convention Center, second floor of Hall A-D.
“RightEye is excited to be launching these amazing new eye movement tests and training programs that offer life-changing benefits for everyone — from children and families to athletes, our military, and the medical and sports communities at large”
“RightEye is excited to be launching these amazing new eye movement tests and training programs that offer life-changing benefits for everyone — from children and families to athletes, our military, and the medical and sports communities at large,” said Barbara Barclay, president of RightEye. “The cloud-based platform RightEye has developed, together with our ever-expanding series of eye-tracking tests and vision training programs, will help drive the transformation of the consumer healthcare experience by providing a new mode of assessing critical health issues such as vision, neurological challenges, diseases and issues related to performance. Our products provide measurable, objective, fast and cost-effective results. RightEye’s solution is a total game changer for the healthcare industry.”
The new products RightEye will launch at CES 2017 include:
- RightEye GeoPref Autism Test™ — An internationally recognized eye movement test that can help doctors more accurately and objectively identify early stages of autism in children 12 to 40 months old. Based on research completed on almost 500 young children, this test uses eye-tracking technology to monitor looking behavior. The test measures the percentage of time looking at one of two videos simultaneously presented that contain different content. Children between 12 and 40 months old with healthy brains will spend the majority of time looking at videos containing faces rather than geometric shapes. It is widely accepted that earlier intervention leads to better outcomes.
- RightEye Reading Test™ — An objective, repeatable test to identify reading disorders in students at all grade levels, this product uses exclusive licensed reading content from the Optometric Extension Program Foundation. The test assesses eye movements used during reading to identify challenges and differentiate eye movement issues from other reading disorders. The result is earlier and more appropriate intervention for young readers, and earlier intervention is shown to dramatically increase reader success.
- RightEye Vision Training Games™ — These gaze-interactive games combine the thrill of gaming with innovative eye-tracking technology to support rehabilitation from traumatic brain injury, eye movement training and peripheral awareness therapy. The games feature bubbles, asteroids and explosions and include functionalities to assess reaction time, peripheral vision, and the accuracy, speed and smoothness of eye movements. After their patients use the games, doctors receive reports that show exact speed, processing and movement patterns, allowing providers to track and assess improvement over time.
RightEye’s new tests and training games will be available to healthcare providers through its patented cloud-based platform, which was launched earlier this year and offers a series of eye-tracking-based tests and training, including:
- RightEye Neuro Vision™, a two-minute test that helps healthcare providers more clearly understand the severity of a patient’s head trauma and better assess recovery over time.
- RightEye Essential Vision™, a comprehensive category of core vision tests that take only a few minutes to complete and provide a faster, more accurate and robust way to implement standard vision screenings around the world.
- RightEye Performance Vision™, a set of vision tests that assesses vision strengths and identifies areas of vision that can be improved to enable athletes and members of defense forces to reach maximum performance levels.
RightEye LLC is a health technology company using eye tracking and gaming to revolutionize healthcare and vision performance through an innovative, new kind of vision test. RightEye helps healthcare providers assess concussions, eyesight, brain and reading disorders, and performance issues in patients by following a science-based, metric-driven methodology. Using a cloud-based platform, RightEye generates reports within minutes to give doctors an objective, measurable way to view the quality of a patient’s vision and track the success of remedies such as vision therapy. RightEye customers include nationally recognized optometrists, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, emergency rooms, professional sports teams and the U.S. military. For more information, visit www.RightEye.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.