STRASBOURG, France--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Regulatory News:
Transgene (Paris:TNG) today announced that management will participate in the upcoming investor events set out below.
- Oddo Forum: January 5 & 6, 2017 - Lyon, France
- Biotech Showcase (concurrent with the J.P. Morgan 35th Healthcare Conference): January 9 to 11, 2017 - San Francisco, USA
- Biomed Event: January 26, 2017 - Paris, France
- Lond Capital Mid Small Cap Forum: February 1 & 2, 2017 - Zurich, Switzerland
- Exane BNP Paribas 19th Healthcare Conference: March 13 & 14, 2017 - Paris, France
Next scheduled financial communication
Financial results for 2016 and business update
March 20, 2017 after market close
Transgene S.A. (Euronext: TNG), part of Institut Mérieux, is a publicly traded French biopharmaceutical company focused on designing and developing targeted immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases. Transgene’s programs utilize viral vector technology with the goal of indirectly or directly killing infected or cancerous cells. The Company’s two lead clinical-stage programs are: TG4010, a therapeutic vaccine for non-small cell lung cancer and Pexa-Vec, an oncolytic virus for liver cancer. The Company has several other programs, including TG4001, in clinical and preclinical development. Transgene is based in Strasbourg, France, and has additional operations in Lyon, as well as a joint venture in China. Additional information about Transgene is available at www.transgene.fr.
Follow us on Twitter: @TransgeneSA