TEL AVIV, Israel--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Dragonera (https://www.dragonera.com/), a new AI driven development platform, announces that it has raised $3 million in seed funding from Singulariteam. The new funding will allow the company to accelerate the roll out of its automated development service to new markets.
When companies want to launch a new product, there is often a long and tedious delay between the initial idea and when an early version is available. Dragonera is looking to accelerate that process with a new service that can automate up to 70% of the early development of new products and services.
Dragonera has created an AI-based software development service to build software products end-to-end. By relying on AI and microservices, Dragonera is able to deliver everything from prototypes to final production products at a fraction of the cost in a fraction of the time.
How does it work?
- Microservices, are pre-existing, standalone pieces of code that can be shared among different products and can account for up to 70% of a final product. They can be put together, much like the pieces of puzzle, to form a complete final software product.
- Dragonera leverages these services to allow companies to spend less time, money, and other resources on coding and instead focus on innovation and experience.
- Thanks to Dragonera’s streamlined experience, time-to-market is significantly reduced: Just 24 hours after sharing an abstract idea, the client will get a proposal guaranteeing cost and time to production.
- The timeframe for a fully functional product varies between 14 and 45 days, a dramatic reduction in time compared to traditional development methods.
- The development process is not only transparent, but is also monitored using a unique dashboard that allows checking in on the product’s status at all times. The client is heavily involved in the architecture and design of the product.
The remaining parts of the product that aren’t covered by microservices are covered by Dragonera’s experienced designer and developer network. Dragonera’s use of AI and automation minimizes cost, with services starting at a few thousands of dollars for a Minimal Viable Product (MVP).
“Over the course of ten years in the startup scene, I’ve witnessed many great ideas fail to thrive because there were no affordable alternatives to software development in-house, to allow a short time to market. Being able to take minimalistic approach and model redundant product decisions and implementation allows us to do just that,” says Ido Sadeh Man, Founder and CEO of Dragonera. “Successful growing organizations are inevitably similar to walking in the mud. No matter how in shape you are, you become heavier with every step. Our platform allows a single executive to outsource product building, whether it’s an internal tool, a blockchain proof of concept, a promotional game etc., while maintaining full control over the outcome.”
Founded in 2016 and after raising $3M seed round from Singulariteam, Dragonera launches the platform that assists companies and entrepreneurs to overcome hurdles that involve designing and building their MVP. Dragonera provides end to end solutions by learning the needs and aspirations, defining the product, building it and deliver it successfully.