CALABASAS HILLS, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--The Cheesecake Factory® is spreading extra cheer with double the rewards for last minute online shoppers tomorrow, Wednesday, December 21, 2016. For every $25 in eGift Cards purchased online at shop.thecheesecakefactory.com, guests will receive two eSlice of Joy Cards – that’s double the reward that The Cheesecake Factory is offering during the remainder of the holiday season*. An annual favorite to give and receive, each eSlice of Joy Card is redeemable for one slice of The Cheesecake Factory’s legendary cheesecake beginning January 1, 2017, through March 31, 2017. With more than 30 varieties of world-famous cheesecakes to choose from, the eSlice of Joy Cards are a sweet treat to give as a gift or keep for oneself.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Offer available online only at shop.thecheesecakefactory.com from 12:00 a.m. PST to 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 (“Promotion Period”).
- $25 eGift Card increments must be purchased in a single transaction to qualify for reward.
- The Cheesecake Factory is not responsible for any inability to purchase eGift Cards during the Promotion Period, regardless of cause, and will not provide rain checks or other “make goods” in the event of any such inability.
- eSlice of Joy Cards may be redeemed on a future visit from January 1, 2017 through March 31, 2017 for one complimentary slice of cheesecake or layer cake. One card per guest, per visit.
- May not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- eSlice of Joy Cards have no cash value. One time use only.
- eSlice of Joy Cards redeemable at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants in the United States including Puerto Rico. eSlice of Joy Cards expire March 31, 2017.
About The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the introduction of its namesake concept. The Company, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates 208 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S.A. and Puerto Rico, including 194 restaurants under The Cheesecake Factory® mark; 13 restaurants under the Grand Lux Cafe® mark; and one restaurant under the RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen® mark. Internationally, 15 The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. The Company’s bakery division operates two bakery production facilities, in Calabasas Hills, CA, and Rocky Mount, NC, that produce quality cheesecakes and other baked products for its restaurants, international licensees and third-party bakery customers. In 2016, the Company was named to the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” list for the third consecutive year. To learn more about the Company, visit www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
FORTUNE and 100 Best Companies to Work For® are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. From FORTUNE Magazine, March 3, 2016 ©2016 Time Inc. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated.