CAMP HILL, Pa.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Rite Aid stores nationwide are ready to help customers finish their shopping this holiday season. From now through Dec. 23, many Rite Aid locations feature extended shopping hours, convenient for picking up last minute holiday needs such as batteries, gifts, cards or baking supplies. From family and friends to school teachers, coworkers and everyone in between, Rite Aid carries a large assortment of gifts and treats perfect for everyone on the list.
Rite Aid offers a wide variety of merchandise customers are looking for to successfully celebrate the holidays this year including:
- Electronics: Great savings all season long on Craig electronic products including a 19-inch TV, new virtual reality glasses, 9-inch tablet, 27-inch lighted speaker tower and retro turntable. Give the gift of wireless with a Bluetooth speaker system or earbuds, and stay connected with car, wall and portable chargers.
- Toys: Rite Aid’s KidStuff toy line will be 50% off leading up to Christmas, including items such as baby dolls, radio controlled cars and mini air hockey and foosball tables. Shelves are stocked with Snoopy bowling sets, Barbie and Hot Wheels toy cars, as well as licensed plush in favorites such as Paw Patrol, Star Wars, and Disney’s Mickey and Minnie Mouse. For the preschoolers on the list, Rite Aid carries a selection of Fischer Price toys. For teachers or coworkers, great prices on holiday food and gift sets such as Star Wars, Starbucks and Swiss Miss.
- Sweets: Need a gift on the go? On your way, grab a box of Hershey’s Pot of Gold, Russell Stover, Whitman’s Sampler chocolates or Holiday Popcorn Tins. For stockings, classic, Trolls, Minions and creamsicle candy canes. And for the candy dish, an assortment of Lindt, Ghirardelli or Dove chocolates, Hershey’s Kisses, M&M’s and more.
- Stocking Stuffers: Makeup makes for a perfect last minute stocking stuffers, including the new Covergirl So Lashy Mascara, Tsum Tsum lip smackers, trendy metallic nail polishes from Essie and razors for him or her.
- Gift Cards: Over 180 gift cards from retailers such as Macy’s, Applebee’s, Olive Garden, Starbucks, GameStop, Netflix, Barnes and Noble, Kohl’s, Old Navy, Home Depot, Lowes and Rite Aid, along with the American Express and Vanilla Visa gift cards.
- Beauty: Fragrance sets for men and women including White Diamonds, Curve and Nautica or the popular Beauty University Palette gift set from Wet n’ Wild, which features over 130 color options for holiday eyes, lips and face.
- Holiday Entertaining: Perfect for holiday entertaining, Rite Aid carries a variety of treats including butter cookies and Planters Decorative Holiday Tin Assortment, or for those who like to bake, supplies are available including spices, sugars, cake and cookie mixes. Pick up a holiday decorating kit for some family fun, and create your own gingerbread house, gingerbread man or new this year, a whole village!
- Everyday Items: Rite Aid’s Home brand batteries and tape as well as Rite Aid pain relief and mouthwash, all at great prices.
Be sure to check the Rite Aid circular for additional deals and the opportunity for shoppers to earn Plenti points through Rite Aid’s new wellness+ with Plenti program. New and existing wellness+ members can now sign up for wellness+ with Plenti at any Rite Aid store nationwide or online at www.riteaid.com/plenti. Once enrolled, members of wellness+ with Plenti will earn Plenti points on featured items they buy. These points can be used for at least two years for savings at Rite Aid and certain Plenti partners including Exxon, Macy's and Mobil.
Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) is one of the nation's leading drugstore chains with nearly 4,600 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia and fiscal 2016 annual revenues of $30.7 billion. Information about Rite Aid, including corporate background and press releases, is available through the company's website at www.riteaid.com.