MONTGOMERY, Ala.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--The state of Alabama wants to remind professionals working in the state to renew their license before the December 31 deadline. License renewal season will quickly come to a close for many state boards and agencies on Jan. 1, 2017, while others will begin imposing late fees for renewals on that day. While there is still time, licensees can renew their professional licenses online by clicking here.
Renewing a professional license in Alabama is more convenient than ever. Online renewal services are offered 24/7 and allow users to skip the hassle of waiting in lines or mailing paper forms. With just a few clicks, licensees can complete their renewal and submit their payment electronically. Both Alabama residents and non-residents can renew using credit or debit cards, often times being able to print their licenses immediately upon payment. In addition, several boards provide licensees the added convenience of reprinting licenses or receipts at any time if using their online renewal process.
License renewal seasons ending Dec. 31, 2016 or Jan. 1, 2017 include:
- Alabama State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Alabama State Board of Registration for Foresters
- Alabama Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Alabama Board of Optometry
- Alabama Board for Registered Interior Designers and more!
License renewal late fees starting Jan. 1, 2017 include:
- Alabama Onsite Wastewater Board
- State of Alabama Board of Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Contractors
- Alabama State Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers & Land Surveyors
- Alabama Board of Architects
- Alabama Department of Public Health, Facility Renewal and more!
For more information about Alabama, visit the state’s official website at http://www.alabama.gov.
About Alabama Interactive
Alabama Interactive is the official digital government solutions provider for the state of Alabama. The company builds and manages interactive government services on behalf of the state and is a wholly owned subsidiary of firm NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV).
Founded in 1992, NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation's leading provider of innovative digital government solutions and secure payment processing, which help make government more accessible to everyone through technology. The family of NIC companies provides digital government solutions for more than 4,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Forbes has named NIC as one of the “100 Best Small Companies in America” six times and the company has been included four times on the Barron’s 400 Index. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.