CHELMSFORD, Mass.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Axis Communications, the market leader in network video, today complements its portfolio by introducing seven new Canon network cameras. The majority of the new models are designed for outdoor surveillance and they all offer HDTV 1080p resolution in full frame rate.
The new models include:
- VB-H761LVE – outdoor, vandal-resistant fixed camera for tough conditions, offering 20x zoom and built-in infrared illumination. Perfect for critical infrastructure and commercial buildings when it is necessary to zoom in on objects and incidents from a distance.
- VB-H760VE – outdoor, vandal-resistant fixed camera for tough conditions, with a 20x zoom lens. Suitable for education and critical infrastructure facilities.
- VB-H751LE – outdoor fixed camera offering 2.4x zoom and built-in infrared illumination. Intended for monitoring of commercial buildings, warehouses and critical infrastructure, even in complete darkness.
- VB-H651VE – outdoor, vandal-resistant fixed dome camera for tough conditions, providing Pan-Tilt-Rotate-Zoom (PTRZ) functionality and ultra-wide lens. Intended for outdoor monitoring of retail, commercial and banking.
- VB-S30VE – outdoor, vandal-resistant compact mini PTZ dome camera with built-in microphone and PTZ functionality including 3.5x zoom. Perfect for discreet monitoring of areas such as retail, education and warehouses, and where there is a requirement to change viewing angle and zoom in on activity.
- VB-S800VE – outdoor, vandal-resistant compact fixed dome camera with built-in microphone. Suitable for discreet surveillance within retail, banking and education.
- VB-S910F – indoor, compact fixed camera with 3.5x zoom and built-in microphone. Intended for discreet monitoring of indoor areas within retail, education and banking.
The new cameras are planned to be available in Q1 2017 through Axis’ standard distribution channels in EMEA and North America. In the Japanese market and the rest of the Asia-Pacific region, Canon products will be available through existing Canon distribution channels.
For more information, please visit: http://www.axis.com/products-and-solutions/canon-network-cameras
Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world. As the market leader in network video, Axis is driving the industry by continually launching innovative network products based on an open platform - delivering high value to customers through a global partner network. Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products in existing and new markets.
Axis has more than 2,100 dedicated employees in more than 50 countries around the world, supported by a global network of over 80,000 partners. Founded in 1984, Axis is a Sweden-based company listed on NASDAQ Stockholm under the ticker AXIS. For more information about Axis, please visit our website www.axis.com.