SAN FRANCISCO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Maxthon, the 13-years-old web browser developer, announced the official release of its next-generation MX5 Cloud Browser on December 1st after a successful completion of alpha and beta testing, available for PC, Android and iOS.
“MX5 certainly has a lot of great features and I see myself using it more and more as I get more comfortable with them.”
MX5, Maxthon’s fifth generation web browser takes browsing experience to a whole new exciting level with a suite of unique features but these 3 key ones, Maxnote, Passkeeper and UUMail showcased why MX5 is an information assistant rather than a browser.
Maxnote – an omnipotent save button for your web
Maxnote integrates bookmark and note-taking capacity and employs cloud tech to let users collect everything on the web.
Passkeeper – your personal password manager
Passkeeper is Maxthon’s solution to generate, remember and store passwords with AES256 and additional encryption technology to increase online security.
UUMail – no more spam
UUMail allows users to create numerous personalized shadow email accounts to get rid of spam.
Small but intriguing features:
- Night Mode automatically dims the browser to relieve eyestrain.
- Split View allows users to view two web pages at the same time.
- The RSS reader lets users easily manage and read all their content feed.
- Customize UI gives users the freedom to personalize the browser’s look.
- MX5 for Android and iOS were rolled out with PC version, packed with more features.
- App+: Easily find and add popular websites to your quick access.
- UI: The brand new interface allows users to switch between tabs more smoothly and effectively.
- New technologies: 3D touch support and fingerprint recognition boosts browser usability and security.
- Sync: MX5 auto-syncs your notes, bookmarks, passwords and other data so your devices always stay in sync.
Endorsement from opinion leaders & bloggers
Maxthon users, bloggers, opinion leaders…MX5 won recognition from all of them.
Techsource (1M subscribers) did a thorough video review on MX5 and it hit over 160,000 views. “MX5 certainly has a lot of great features and I see myself using it more and more as I get more comfortable with them.”
After one week’s trial, Tech YouTuber Soldier Knows Best (760,000 subscribers) commented: “It’s a very fast, clean and efficient web browser.”