HUNTINGTON BEACH, Calif.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--24 Hour Fitness is expanding its Huntington Beach presence with a new club and convenient location at the cross streets of Magnolia and Atlanta Avenues. In addition, it will offer amenities not previously available at other clubs in the area, like the TRX Suspension Training and a Multi-Functional Training Rig, offering customizable options for members who want more from their gym.
“24 Hour Fitness makes it our mission to deliver innovative fitness options to our members while striving to bring together the local community”
A grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, December 17, 2016, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., 24 Hour Fitness Huntington Beach Club, 9051 Atlanta Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92646. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative group exercise studio classes and more.
Huntington Beach is known for its long and scenic 9.5 mile stretch of sandy beaches, mild-climate, and excellent surfing conditions. Now the area can add the 24 Hour Fitness Huntington Beach club to its collection—providing a great resource and incentive to get in shape to enjoy the many coastal tourism and local resident activity options. As a part of the celebration, a Ribbon-Cutting ceremony will take place to the sounds of the local Edison High School Marching Band on Grand Opening day. Area dignitaries are expected to attend and welcome the new club to the community.
“24 Hour Fitness makes it our mission to deliver innovative fitness options to our members while striving to bring together the local community,” said Clayton Benton, General Manager. “The new Huntington Beach club is just one part of leading a healthy lifestyle. Our talented fitness professionals provide the tools and expertise that will help members achieve their fitness goals both inside and outside of our club.”
The new, 33,500+ square foot club features a modern design and open-floor plan. Amenities include:
- Cardio, strength and functional training equipment
- Large studio spaces for a full schedule of Cycle and Group X® classes, including new formats such as POP Pilates, Treat While You Train™ and bootybarre®
- Virtual classes: Members can take Cycle and Group X® classes on their own convenient schedule, when the studios aren’t in use. It’s as easy as making a selection of virtual class format options, pressing a button, and GO!
- The Turf Zone: One of the newest additions to the club and designed both for athletes and non-athletes alike. The area includes specialized fitness equipment that take your workouts to the next level
- Indoor lap pool, spa and sauna
- Personal and Group training services*
*Additional fees apply
About 24 Hour Fitness
Headquartered in San Ramon, Calif., 24 Hour Fitness is a leading health club industry pioneer, serving nearly 4 million members in over 400 clubs across the U.S. For more than 30 years, the company has been dedicated to helping members change their lives and reach their individual fitness goals. With convenient club locations, personal training services, popular group exercise classes and a variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, 24 Hour Fitness offers fitness solutions for everyone.
Please visit 24hourfitness.com for more information and to find the club nearest you.