CHICAGO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--M1 Finance, an automated online broker for engaged investors, today launched Traditional, Roth and SEP IRA retirement accounts. With the new IRA services, M1 Finance brings zero commissions, fully customizable portfolios and automated investing to retirement planning for the first time.
“However, when it comes to saving for retirement, investors have not had a single solution that meets these basic needs. Online brokers make saving complicated and expensive, while technology-enabled robo-advisors severely limit choice.”
“The key to retirement investing is to systematically save, to make sure every dollar is fully invested and to keep fees as low as possible,” said Brian Barnes, CEO of M1 Finance. “However, when it comes to saving for retirement, investors have not had a single solution that meets these basic needs. Online brokers make saving complicated and expensive, while technology-enabled robo-advisors severely limit choice.”
In contrast, Barnes noted, M1 Finance allows investors to make their own portfolios, or select from one of many pre-made portfolios, and then have every dollar fully invested automatically
M1 Finance retirement accounts offer investors:
- Customizable portfolios: M1 Finance’s portfolios are completely customizable with a universe of low-cost ETFs and individual equities. Investors can either design a portfolio from scratch or add customization on top of risk-based and target-date templates.
- Full deployment of capital: Because M1 offers “fractional” shares, every penny of every deposit is put to work, automatically, with every deposit. The result: each dollar invested has the most time to work in the market.
- Smart rebalancing: As customers save, M1 automatically invests first in underweight slices of their portfolio, rebalancing it with each contribution. Further, as markets move up and down, investors can rebalance their portfolios at any time with the click of a button.
- A low, flat fee: M1 Finance charges no commissions, but features a low, flat fee of just 0.35 percent per year, regardless of the number of transactions. For an individual that maximizes his Traditional or Roth IRA contribution of $5,500, M1 offers unlimited trading and diversification for $19.25 per year – less than two trades at a standard online broker commission of $9.99.
- No-hassle rollovers: M1 Finance makes it easy to rollover existing 401(k) or IRA accounts, with options to rollover funds or securities in a simple process.
To learn more or sign up today, go to www.m1finance.com.
About M1 Finance
M1 Finance is an automated investment platform for the engaged investor. Set up your portfolio today at www.m1finance.com.
Securities and services are provided to clients of M1 by M1 Finance LLC, member FINRA/SIPC.
Investments products: Are NOT FDIC Insured. Are NOT Bank Guaranteed. May Lose Value.
Not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities in jurisdictions where M1 Finance is not registered.
Distributed by: M1 Finance LLC, 213 W Institute Pl, Ste. 301, Chicago, IL 60610