PARIS--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--“ When creating Cariboo our ambition was clear : invent the democratic connected vehicle, allowing used and new car owners to take advantage of what digital innovation has to offer. Today’s consumers have grown accustomed to high-quality digital experiences via their mobile devices. We wanted to give them access to its full potential and features in order to leverage their car to a social and economical intelligence and collaborative level. With our an onboard installed device, we had at heart environmental concerns and impact , efficiency and insightful driving and sustainable traffic practices”- Hubert Forgeot, CEO d'Aguila Technologies.”
CARIBOO: USER-FRIENDLY & FUN!
We've been driven by our dream of a universal connected vehicle for all! Cariboo is the ultimate driving companion technology, a universal innovative device designed to empower drivers and leverage all vehicles to a smart connected and collaborative dimension.
- Location data is shared and enhanced by our big data approach
- Insightful driving information helps you control your budget
- Drivers can be identified so you get notified when your car is lost or stolen.
We will be launching a crowfounding campaign on Kickstarter in the next weeks.
Cariboo's pre-sale's price is 99€!
What sets us apart from our competitors:
- Our products are 100% designed and made in France! We master the entire IoT chain.
- Cariboo is safer! Plugged into your cigarette lighter, it garanties not to damage the electronical system of your car. Hacking and privacy issues are out of the way. Cariboo lets you decide what you want to share with whom.
Aguila, French pioneer of IoT solutions, is a significant player in the growth and vibrancy of the global consumer technology industry and award-winning company regularly ranked among the 100 most innovative startups. We design and develop intuitive and innovative products for environmental, security and industry markets.
With Cariboo, we bring car-sharing to a new level, wanting it to become a « best-practice ». In the light of challenging years ahead on the automobile industry, we aim to impact on mobility and reduction of CO2 emissions with sustainable trafic practices.