MORRISTOWN, N.J.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Majesco (NYSE MKT:MJCO), a global provider of core insurance software and consulting services for insurance business transformation, today announced the release of the latest version of Majesco Policy for L&A and Group v2017. Majesco Policy for L&A and Group supports individual and group products—including true group, voluntary benefits, and worksite—on a single instance of a single software platform. Majesco Policy for L&A and Group supports all tiers of individual and group insurers for life, annuity, disability, and other non-medical health products. While currently being implemented at existing clients, this version will be generally available as of February 2017.
This release focuses on extending individual and group capabilities that align to fast-changing market opportunities and dynamics with a growing interest in group and employee benefit products and markets. It also enhances support for the rapidly growing life insurance greenfield market with new products and services. Key enhancements for group, life and overall include:
- Single platform and single view access to policies across lines of business for Individual Life, Annuities and Group Benefits (including group term life, accident, critical illness, dental, and hospital indemnity)
- 360-degree view via comprehensive dashboards for group, client and user activity and individual policies
- Straight through processing across key business areas with powerful exception management
- Enhanced cloud offering for rapid deployment
- Integration modeler and mapping tool to create and maintain RESTful APIs from scratch
- Mature continuous integration process with daily builds, automation testing and weekly releases
- Extended group functionality covering the end to end lifecycle including group underwriting, rating and proposals, group setup and implementation, billing, amendments and endorsements
- Innovative chassis product approach enabling ability to create product once to offer as a group product, voluntary benefit, and/or worksite product based on the plan design during the sales process
- Comprehensive support for enrollment definition (initial, ongoing, and ad hoc)
- Template driven, flexible plan design to mix and match features and to vary plans by group, product, coverages and classes to accelerate time to group activation
- Choice plans: offer one plan with multiple choices and rates for employees or individuals to choose from
- Support for both Self Accounting and List Bill within the same group
- Expanded support for file uploads including census, initial enrollment and ongoing change files including strong error handling tools
- Enhanced support for financial and non-financial endorsements and amendments, their impact on billing, and single window maintenance on any member/certificate or amendments to the group
- Portability support for individuals to take a certificate and move out of a group
- Comprehensive underwriting dashboard, STP support, and policy servicing capabilities for individual life and annuity products
- Expanded support for cash value products, dividend processing, anniversary processing, renewals and fund management for investment products like UL and VL
- Enhanced support for immediate and deferred annuity products including fund management and annuitization options
- Reusability for a range of riders across products, including support for CI and DI benefits
- In-force quotes with a quoting dashboard, one-click transactions, and send-to-print options
- Claims support for life, critical illness and disability benefits
Chad Hersh, EVP for L&A and Group for Majesco commented, “We launched Majesco Policy for L&A and Group in 2015 to unleash the potential to seamlessly offer group and individual products in a fast-changing market and have continued to invest in new, innovative capabilities to help insurers meet changing strategies and competitive realities. This newest version is designed to enable insurers to capture new and emerging customer and market opportunities while consolidating the core needs of insurers on to a single platform.”
Majesco Policy for L&A and Group offers a modern, robust solution that is designed to uniquely support both individual and group insurance carriers—including those that offer both. Majesco Policy for L&A and Group can be implemented on-premise or leveraging the Majesco CloudInsurer platform. Pre-integrated with Majesco Billing, Majesco DigitalConnect platform with portal and mobile capabilities, and with a growing array of partners in the Majesco Partner EcoSystem, Majesco Policy for L&A and Group offers a modern, innovative platform for insurers seeking growth and market opportunities.
Insurance business transformation is a journey of change and revitalization, a renaissance of insurance. Approximately 150 insurance companies worldwide in P&C, L&A and Group/ Employee Benefits are transforming their businesses with Majesco’s solutions. Our market leading software, consulting and services uniquely underpin the entire insurance value chain and are designed to empower insurers with the agility, innovation and speed needed to meet their transformation opportunities. Majesco’s solutions include policy management, new business / underwriting, rating, billing, claims management, distribution management, BI/ analytics, predictive modelling, digital platform with mobile and portal, testing services, cloud services, bureau and content services, transformation services, consulting services and more.
For more details on Majesco, please visit www.majesco.com.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. These forward-looking statements are made on the basis of the current beliefs, expectations and assumptions of management, are not guarantees of performance and are subject to significant risks and uncertainty. These forward-looking statements should, therefore, be considered in light of various important factors, including those set forth in Majesco’s reports that it files from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission and which you should review, including those statements under “Item 1A – Risk Factors” in Majesco’s Annual Report on Form 10-K.
Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in forward-looking statements contained in this press release include, but are not limited to: integration risks; changes in economic conditions, political conditions, trade protection measures, licensing requirements and tax matters; technology development risks; intellectual property rights risks; competition risks; additional scrutiny and increased expenses as a result of being a public company; the financial condition, financing requirements, prospects and cash flow of Majesco; loss of strategic relationships; changes in laws or regulations affecting the insurance industry in particular; restrictions on immigration; the ability and cost of retaining and recruiting key personnel; the ability to attract new clients and retain them and the risk of loss of large customers; continued compliance with evolving laws; customer data and cybersecurity risk; and Majesco’s ability to raise capital to fund future growth.
These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as predictions of future events and Majesco cannot assure you that the events or circumstances discussed or reflected in these statements will be achieved or will occur. If such forward-looking statements prove to be inaccurate, the inaccuracy may be material. You should not regard these statements as a representation or warranty by Majesco or any other person that we will achieve our objectives and plans in any specified timeframe, or at all. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this presentation. Majesco disclaims any obligation to publicly update or release any revisions to these forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, after the date of this press release or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events, except as required by law.