KISSIMMEE, Fla.--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--24 Hour Fitness is joining one of Florida’s fastest-growing communities in Kissimmee with a new club in the recently opened Cinque Terre Shopping Center, which features an expansive a 530,000 square feet of retail space. The addition of the 24 Hour Fitness fills a critical health and wellness gap that has been needed in central Florida.
“As an influx of fitness alternatives begin to spread in this growing community, 24 Hour Fitness is proud to open our 12th club in the state. We are thrilled to continue offering an affordable, high-quality fitness option for our residents”
A grand opening event is scheduled for Saturday, December 17, 2016, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m., 24 Hour Fitness Kissimmee club, 850 West Osceola Parkway, Kissimmee. The community is invited to this free celebration, which includes club tours, prize drawings, group training demonstrations, innovative group exercise studio classes and more.
The Kissimmee community offers no shortage of outdoor parks, trails and water sport options. Indoor fitness also has an important place among these options as a location to build endurance and overall fitness to enjoy the active outdoor Florida lifestyle. 24 Hour Fitness offers residents the convenience and quality that members across the country have come to expect in the 30 year history of 24 Hour Fitness, 20 of which have been with a Florida presence.
“As an influx of fitness alternatives begin to spread in this growing community, 24 Hour Fitness is proud to open our 12th club in the state. We are thrilled to continue offering an affordable, high-quality fitness option for our residents,” said Jasmine Fernandez, General Manager. “Our goal is to offer members a variety of fitness options to help them stay focused and motivated, as well as build a strong community of like-minded individuals among our members and fitness professionals.”
The new, 40,000 square-foot club features a modern design and open-floor plan. Amenities include:
- Cardio, strength and functional training equipment
- Large studio space for a full schedule of Cycle and Group X® classes, including new formats such as POP Pilates, Treat While You Train™ and bootybarre®
- Virtual classes: Members can take Cycle and Group X® classes on their own convenient schedule, when the studios aren’t in use. It’s as easy as making a selection of virtual class format options, pressing a button, and GO!
- Turf Zone: One of the newest additions to the club designed both for athletes and non-athletes alike. The area includes specialized fitness equipment that take your workouts to the next level
- TRX Suspension Training: Normally only found at specialty fitness centers, incorporates the use of a system of straps that allows members to work against their own body weight to develop balance, flexibility and core stability
- Multi-Functional Training Rig: Used by athletes and fitness enthusiasts, these multi-station rigs are meant for both high-energy Functional Training and Olympic Lifting
- Indoor lap pool, spa and sauna
- Personal and Group training services*
- Kids’ Club*
*Additional fees apply
About 24 Hour Fitness
Headquartered in San Ramon, Calif., 24 Hour Fitness is a leading health club industry pioneer, serving nearly 4 million members in over 400 clubs across the U.S. For more than 30 years, the company has been dedicated to helping members change their lives and reach their individual fitness goals. With convenient club locations, personal training services, popular group exercise classes and a variety of strength, cardio and functional training equipment, 24 Hour Fitness offers fitness solutions for everyone.
Please visit 24hourfitness.com for more information and to find the club nearest you.