TORONTO--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Klick kicked-off the holiday season at a special MUSE event with talks by health visionaries, like Deepak Chopra and John Mattison. At the festivities, the company also re-launched its website, released its 2016 Holiday Video: Klick Gives Santa an Epic Rebrand, and set a new GUINNESS WORLD RECORDSTM title.
“It was the perfect way to set the tone for an evening of incredible performances.”
Klick set the new world record for the most people simultaneously throwing napkins in the air. An adjudicator from GUINNESS WORLD RECORDSTM, the global authority on record-breaking achievement, and several judges witnessed 492 Klicksters tossing blue linen napkins in the air in a scene reminiscent of a graduation ceremony.
”As part of our relentless pursuit of awesome, setting a Guinness World Record was something we wanted to do to make our mark in a fun and festive way,” said Klick co-founder and CEO Leerom Segal. “It was the perfect way to set the tone for an evening of incredible performances.”
A series of enlightening speakers and musicians performed at MUSE, held at the Carlu – the city’s historic Art Moderne architectural masterpiece once referred to as the sister to New York’s Carnegie Hall:
- John Brownstein, PhD, Harvard Medical School professor, Boston Children’s Hospital Chief Innovation Officer, co-founder of Circulation, and Healthcare advisor to Uber;
- Deepak Chopra, M.D., a world-renowned pioneer in mind-body medicine and personal transformation, Board-Certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism;
- Cal Fussman, the New York Times bestselling author and writer-at-large for Esquire magazine;
- Olivia Hallisey, the 18-year-old inventor of a low-cost, portable test for Ebola who won the 2015 Google Science Fair;
- Max Joseph, the filmmaker and TV host, also known writing/directing the 2012 viral Follow the Frog short film;
- Craig Kielburger, co-founder of the WE Movement, who started Free The Children over 20 years ago at the age of 12;
- John Mattison, M.D., Chief Medical Information Officer and Assistant Medical Director at Kaiser Permanente, the largest not-for-profit health plan and health care provider in the U.S.;
- Steven Page, co-founder of the musical group the Barenaked Ladies; his latest solo album is entitled Heal Thyself;
- Louie Schwartzberg, an award-winning filmmaker whose three TED Talks have over 47 million combined views, and who has created films for Disneynature and National Geographic;
- Charity Tillemann-Dick, an opera singer and recipient of two double lung transplants; and
- Dara Torres, the 12-time Olympic medalist who, at 41, became the oldest swimmer to compete in the Olympic Games.
MUSE is a modern-day adaptation of the salon, which brings together the worlds of science, art, and technology to inspire. Over the past two years, Klick has produced and hosted a string of successful MUSE events in New York, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, and Toronto. In June 2015, the company also produced Klick Ideas Exchange, which brought together the leading biopharma CEOs and brightest minds in the world to explore the future of health. Speakers included Drs. Eric Topol, Ezekiel Emanuel, and Daniel Kraft, and business management gurus Tom Peters and Gary Hamel.
Klick operates with a fiercely independent spirit at the intersection of technology, creativity, and strategy. The Klick family is a diverse group of people who are driven and connected by a shared culture and commitment to the relentless pursuit of awesome at Klick Health, K2 Digital, Klick Learning Solutions (KLS), and Sensei Labs. Established in 1997, Klick has teams in Atlanta, Connecticut, Chicago, Los Angeles, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto. In 2015, Klick was recognized for having one of the top 10 intranets in the world and won over 300 awards for its client work, corporate management and culture, including being named one of country’s Top 5 Great Places to Work, Best Employers, Fastest Growing Technology Companies, and Best Managed Companies. Klick’s co-founders wrote New York Times Bestseller The Decoded Company (Portfolio/Penguin, 2014), the first book about big data in the workplace.
Klick is always on the lookout for the industry’s brightest minds. For more information on joining Klick, go to http://careers.klick.com.